Chapter 9

"Hades, I told you to choose wisely!" Zeus yelled at Hades.

"But my lord, no mortal has the capacity to hold the powers of the twelve Olympians." Hades replied.

"Then what's the capacity of one puny mortal?" Zeus roared.

"One way to check.
Who are the ones succeed in training AP, hands up?" Hades replied.

All the goddess raised their hands but non of the gods were raising there hands.

"Looks like five of the Olympians had succeeded." Zeus confirmed.

Zeus thought for a while and spoke, "let's bring another mortal to hold the power of the gods. Simple!"

"But then we'll need two more mortals, because there are seven more gods." Athena calculated.

"No, Hephaestus will make one mortal's capacity high so that we can cover-up with one mortal. Hephaestus can you do it?" Zeus questioned.

"Me?!" Hephaestus smiled weakly.

"Yes, you!" Zeus said.

"OK, I'll try my best." Hephaestus agreed.

"That's ma boy!
Hades bring me another mortal!" Zeus said happily.

"Then what are we going to do with AP?" Athena asked.

"Oh god, how did I forget her!" Said Zeus.
(No. Wait. What now? Do gods say 'oh god' too? Confusing!)

"Hmm... will send her to Demi-hills. (place where demigods live.) Zeus replied.

"But remember to brain wash her, she can't remember anything about her training or about her past life. She is only allowed to remember her name 'AP'." Zeus continued.