Chapter 10

Hades chose another mortal who was kind, helpful and wise.
After Hephaestus modified the mortal's  power capacity he went to meet Zeus.

"Hmm... I think I modified her." Hephaestus said.

"Her?!" Zeus questioned with surprise.

"Oh yes, she was on top of the good list today. So I brought her. Is it a problem?" Hades asked with a slight smile.

"No, no. It's fine." Zeus replied.

This time only the seven gods gave their powers to the new mortal.

The next morning the moral woke up.

"Woah, my backup plan is amazing! My plans gonna work!" Zeus cheered, but knew way to well to not do his dance again. (Ha-ha-ha-)

"Ohh, she's alive, I thought she wouldn't wake up, after the modification!" Hephaestus said in surprise.

"OK, hmm... what name should I give her?" Zeus scratched his beard in thought.

"I'm gonna name her as 'talent minder' or simply 'TM'. "Zeus beamed happily.
(I seriously want to know where these crazy names come from!)

The most strange thing is everybody agrees with Zeus' naming.

"Now begins the training days of TM!" Zeus announced proudly.

The first to train TM was Apollo.
He took her to the archery field first. (Maybe thinking that TM would also end up like AP if he takes her to the music chambers.)

Apollo gave TM a bow and three arrows and showed her how to shoot the arrows.

"I'll give you three chances dude. If u miss the target all three times, I'll stop training you. Understood?!" Apollo explained.

"Yes, understood!" TM said energetically.

She took the aim and released the arrow. It went straight to the center.

Apollo was surprised with her fine aim.

"Whoa! Come on, let's go to the music chambers." Apollo did a 'follow me' sign.

Apollo taught her the lyre.
After hearing TM play it so beautifully, he ended up teaching all the instruments in that chamber. Somehow TM could play them all as soon as Apollo taught her. (Surprising!)

"Please tell me you like to learn about healing too?" Apollo asked.

"Yes, of course." TM replied happily.

Apollo told her to memorize the diseases, their symptoms and their cures.
When Apollo questioned her about those stuff, she was able to answer back correctly.

Ares was the next to train TM.
He gave her an armor, a shield, a helmet and a sword. But this time Ares didn't teach her to fight.

"The last time I taught someone to fight, it didn't go well. So show me how to defend yourself while I attack you. OK?" Ares asked politely as he could.

"OK!" TM said with a smile.

This time Ares took it easy, he was surprised to see the fast moves of TM.
Each time she defended herself Ares was dying to teach her to fight back.