Chapter 10

Chapter 10

"I'll be back"——————————————————————

"I'll be back"
——————————————————————

I scoffed "Do you really have to go?"

"I am"

"Is it serious?"

"Not really, but mother Miranda said if I didn't find the cure I will probably die in two years"

"Did you eat something weird these days?"

"Nope"

"Maybe it's because you're eating too much sugar"

"Piggy-"

"Let's go to the hospital it's probably ju-"

"I'm dying Y/n."

It was silent for a couple of minutes until he clears his throat and nervously comb his hair with his fingers "Gosh that was so dramatic, I am dying but it's not that serious"

Like I will buy that shit.

He rolled his eyes "Stop looking at me like that or I'll stab your eyes"

I sighed and look down to my feet "Where do you have to find the cure?"

He shrugs " It's somewhere near a mountain, I don't know how to pronounce the name of it"

"How long will you take to find the cure?"

"I don't know, maybe two years? Or three I think"

"That's too long!! You'll be dead before you can find the cure!" I whined.

"I'll try my best to find it"

"Why can't I come with you? I can help you find the cure"

"Absolutely no, the journey is too dangerous" Mum joined the conversation.

"Why can't you just brew a potion for him then?"

"It takes twenty years to brew the potion honey"

"Just stay here piggy, I don't want you to get eaten by the bears if you come with me"

"You should go now Felix, don't waste your time" Mum said and Felix nods he then turns to look at me.

"Remember my words stubborn pig, don't go out for a few days okay" I nodded and hugged him he hugs me back and caresses my hair.

"Be safe" He nods.

"I'll be back, piggy" He smiles before his body starts to slowly disappear.

"Come on sweetie" Mum wraps her arm around my shoulder and we both walk inside our house.
——————
It's been a week since Felix left, I began to feel bored and miss him making fun of me and his lame jokes.