Chapter 11

Chapter 11

"Dear Joonie"—————————————————————

"Dear Joonie"
—————————————————————

A/n's pov

"Crabs wake up!!" Y/n shook the sleeping owl's body and it open's his eyes and glared at her, Y/n then tells her mom that she will be going to the book store, her mom nods and so she leaves with a sleepy owl on her shoulder.

The walk to the book store wasn't too long so soon enough she finally arrives and walk into the store, she got a few stares from the people around her because of the big owl on her shoulder but she brushed it off and took an ink then she went to the cashier and pay for it.

After she pays for the ink she buys two pieces of bread for her and crabs since she doesn't know what crabs usually eat, then they went to a park and sit on a bench, she starts to write a letter for Namjoon as she feeds the hungry owl, a white butterfly lands on her paper and she swats it away.

"Finished!" She held the letter up in the air and wave it in front of the owl's face "see? I was able to finish it before he could find me, now go send this to Nam-" before she could finish what she said, someone snatched the letter in her hand so she looks up to see who it was.

Her mouth hung open when she sees Namjoon glaring at her, he opens her letter and starts to read it, crabs fly and land on his shoulder then starts to read her letter too.

She quickly stood up and try to snatch her letter back but Namjoon held it up in the air and because of the height difference Y/n couldn't reach them, she blames his daddy's long legs for that.

"Found you Eve"

"Give it back!" She said and tries to jump to get the letter in his hand.

"This letter is for me, why would you want it back?" Namjoon is right, She blushed after realizing how dumb she looks and brush the non-existent dirt on her skirt.

"R-right"

"But sadly, I found you first before you could send this letter to me"

"So?"

"I win, you lose now you have to serve your punishment baby" Namjoon said with a small smirk.

"That's not fair, I didn't know we were playing a game!"

"Doesn't matter, I win now let's go" he grabs her elbow and dragged her to his carriage.

"Hey! Where are you taking me?!"

——————