"were screwed.."

"Nat: Oh hi"
——––––––––––––––—–——––––––––––––––—–
Peter's Pov

'we were going up to the 85th floor when the elevator opened'

Nat: oh hi

'OH SHIT ITS BLACK WIDOW! THE BLACK WIDOW AS IN THE AVENGERS BLACK WIDOW!!! WHAT IS SHE DOING HERE?!?! ISN'T THERE SUPPOSE TO BE A ELEVATOR FOR THE AVENGERS OR SUM?!'

Mj:h- hi

She smiled at us before she entered the elevator. Mj was clearly panicking because black widow was one of her idols.

Ned and i were panicking too not just because THE Black widow entered the elevator we were in but also because we hacked into the tower and she might recognise us..

yes we used a voice moditor but she's a SPY A SPY WITHIN SECONDS SE MIGHT RECOGNIZE US IDK HOW BUT SHE MIGHT!

' OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT WHAT DO WE DO WHAT DO WE DO WHAT DO WE DO WHAT DO WE DO?!?!??!?!?'
were the only thing that were going through Ned and Peters mind while Mj's were.

'OMG OMG OMG BLACK WIDOW IS HERE AND SHE SAID HELLO TO ME well to me, Ned, and Peter BUT STILL AHHHDHJWSJ OK OK MJ STAY CALM STAY CALM YOU CAN DO THIS YOU JUST NEED TO STAY CALM PETER AND NED BETTER NOT PANIC OR THEY'LL SCREW THIS UP!'

the elevator ride was silent only thing that you'll hear were fast heart beats, and Breathing's

everything else were silent until....

Nat: Uhh so what are you guys here for?

Mj- o- oh well we passed the internship test that were given to our school. so we are interns here now at least.. its all temporary tho.

Nat: really? that's good! how many percent did the three of you get?

Peter- well uhh i got a 99% Ned got 98 while Mj got a 97 ( ok idk if these were the original scores but just go with it pls)

Natasha was shocked se remember what Bruce told her..
——––––––––––––––—–——––––––––––––––—–

"these are the exam's that were going to give Midtown high. any questions?

'what's the score that you got when you first got that test?

"oh i got a 97 while tony only got a 96 its almost impossible to get 98+

' really? how so?

" well you see nat these questions are extremely hard it will take hours ti get a 95 and above. it took me 7 hour to get a 96 while tony took 9 hours to get 96 as well..
——––––––––––––––—–——––––––––––––––—–

Nat: Really?! Bruce told me it was almost impossible to get a 95+ score?!

Ned: he did?... oh well i guess were just lucky..

Nat:Lucky?! no you kids are geniuses!

Peter-heh... i guess you can say that..

Mj- thank you For the compliment Ms. Widow we appreciate it!

Nat: well you kids do deserve it.

Before anyone else said something the elevator stopped at the 85 floor.

Ned: thank you Ms.Widow!
Peter-thanks!
Mj-Thanks!

All three of them waved good bye to Natasha before exiting the elevator