Stupid.

no one's POV
.
.
After they were done with the internship the three of them went to Neds house to talk about what they're going to do next and what their going to do if the avengers found out it was them who hacked the tower
.
.
.
.
when they got there both Peter and Ned noticed that something was bothering Mj so they asked her what was bothering her

Ned: uhh mj you alright..?

Peter- yeh you look like somethings bothering you

'no it's nothing c'mon let's just make a plan'

Peter- are you sure?? you know you can always talk to me and ned right?

Ned: He's right, you can always count on us!

'Yeah I know... but everything is just fine.'

Peter and Ned wasn't convinced but let it go for the time being, they didn't want to push her out of her comfort zone or make her uncomfortable so they just let it go and went to Neds basement that became their hangout place/base since no one in his family really goes there and it has sound proof walls, light source, a computer setup that they put there, a mini fridge that all three of them bought and a bean bag that they got in the thrift store.

the computer setup was just a old computer that peter fixed, a Microphone that Peter found while he was dumpster diving along with a computer mouse

The basement wasn't that big but wasn't small either, they have 4 individual wooden chairs that they found , they also added wheels to it so they can move around, and just simply put some pillow there as well to make it a little comfortable there was also a table there so they can work on projects etc.

ctto i just found this on Pinterest ^-^

they soon reached the basement and laid their stuff on the table sitting on their individual chairs

Ned: Alright, so what are we going to do now? Should we just leave them alone now? I mean we only hacked them because we were bored.

Mj- well we can use this to our advantage, they're planning to capture spiderman/peter right?? so when they they discuss their plan to capture him we can be one step ahead of them already

Peter- yeah! so when they try to capture me you guys can just warn me so i can avoid them as much as possible! so i don't have to hurt them!

Ned: ok. but what about the whole 'We hAcKeD yOu AnD eNtErEd your GC' thing? and what about the internship?

Mj- you can just delete the convo we had in the elevator right?

Ned and peter nodes in agreement

Mj- and about the whole 'We hAcKeD yOu AnD eNtErEd your GC' thing we can just mess with them. but we need to be careful at the internship, they might not be gullible as we thought they might be so definitely keep your guards up.