~The World and Beyond~

(I am very unsure if dream or sapnap is ok with us using his real name,, so im using there users for further notice <3)
.

.

.

knock knock knock

Dream looked up from his PC "hold on Chat"

Dream got up from his gaming chair and headed down to the door.

"Maybe it's just gogy chat" Sapnap teased

Dream opened his door. "George?! What are you doing in florida!" Dream exclaimed.

He noticed the smaller man was crying, Dream felt a pain in his chest, "come in, sit down" he motioned the door open wider.

"Now tell me what happened george, why were you crying at my doorstep?" Dream asked.

George sniffled "She–She broke up with me..B‐because I said I might be Bisexual" Dream's eyes widened "George...You don't need her anyways, she was a jerk for saying that and you deserve better" He stifled out in anger.

Dream ment what he said, george did deserve better. But...Dream had the biggest crush on him, so when he said he deserved better...he implied that–well you what ;).

George wiped his face dry. "You're right, She was an ass" Dream smiled as George kept rambling about how much of an ass his ex was.

Dream moved his hands over George's  interlocking there fingers. George got the hint and squeezed the youngers hand a little as his smile faded to a frown. "Dream..?"

"Yes George?" George felt the salty water swell back into his eyes "H‐how will I know you won't leave me too?"

Dream was taken back by the question, did george not trust him? Is he just overreacting? Was george just worried?

"George.." he pulled the smaller into his lap "we'll always have the obvious. It reminds us of who and where we are, it lives like a heart shape, like a jar we hand to others and ask 'Can you open this for me?', we always get the same answer 'not without breaking it' and more than often it hurts more than it should, like hell it feels." Dream paused to catch his breath "now if you think I would put you through all that pain and suffering you are wrong. I love you George, I would sacrifice the world and beyond for you"

George looked into the eyes of the dirty blonde man "I love you too dream"

Dream layed the sleeping man on the couch and headed back upstairs to where he left his stream "hey sorry chat,"

"I didn't know you were into poetry Dream" Sapnap teased as Dream relized...They heard the entire thing
.

.

.
Hello my She's, He's, and all my inbetweenies Leif here!

Hope you enjoyed this chapter took me a while because of classes and stuff..!

Have a lovely day/night/Afternoon

Stay hydrated &have a snack!

See ya next time!
~Leif <3