Trust me?

Just starting with good old hurt/comfort. The best way to start a oneshot book isn't it?

Summary: Mono and Six find Seven in school. They try to approach but he runs away. Mono wouldn't give up so soon though.

As for how Seven is in the school. Let's say he was never taken to the maw at the first place. (Yes that means he won't have his chain thing in his feet. )

_______

"This looks like hell. " Six retorted, looking at the massive building, which obviously looked like a school.

" How do we get in? " Mono asked, looking around to find a hat near the school entrance.

" Take that box off your head, maybe then you'll see the way. " Mono sighed. His papar bag did made it a bit difficult to look around.

" Six please, we have to get out of here soon. " Six just pointed towards the rope hanging off the window.

Mono went towards the rope and started climbing it.

" Wow not even a thank you. " Mono didn't say anything. Just did a quick sigh again. They entered the school, it was bright thankfully.

The hallway was big, it wasn't surprising because everything seemed abnormally large around them.

" Does this school have kids? And teachers? " Mono asked, out of curiosity.

" Why should we care we aren't here to learn you know. " Six could never give a nice enough response can she.

" I was just asking Geez.. "

Ahead of them was a lever, Mono just went ahead and pulled it.

He wished he didn't, all the light went out. It became much darker inside.

" Mono, what the hell this was probably the only building that has electricity and proper lighting. " Six said, annoyed that they were in dark once again.

Although there was light coming from somewhere.

Two holes, in the position of the eyes of the picture hanging in the wall. That's were the rays of light were coming from.

" And.. now what? " Mono was getting confused by now.

"Can you throw something at it? "

" Hold up let me try. " Mono answered, looking sound to find a nearby book in the ground.

He picked it up, and threw it at the portrait. Sure enough it fell. A small opening revealed from behind.

" Bingo. "

They entered a pretty small room. With a single chair, and a single light. The wall decorated with tally marks.

Mono observed the chair. As Six let out a " Hey.. " from where she was standing. She pointed downwards, towards the floorboards. She started jumping on it.

Soon enough the floorboard started breaking, going down. But it would need more force then that.

Mono went up to it, they started to jump at it, at the same time.

They landed on their feet, they were under the main floorplan from what it looked like. It was dark but a few rays of light were seen from the cracks on the underground ceiling.

They crawled through, They came into an area what looked like the size of the cramp room from before, as they jumped down and opened the tin door of the vent.

Mono went ahead, through the cramped vent. He looked around before he dropped down. Six landing with an 'oof'

" At least tell me we are gonna drop. " Six said, as she got up.