Let me go.

Hey you I dare you to read this >:D
Short angst chapter cause I have read too much fluff

...:')

This is a 1/2 btw, so keep you hopes up ig.

Summary: They both clutched each other's hands. But the platform went down whenever he tried to pull him up. They had to be careful, otherwise they both might just end up falling down.

Time was running out, and Seven knew only one of them would be able to make it back there.

Seven made a decision. Something he knew he couldn't take back.

He broke his promise.

_

I kinda made the summary a bit bland cause it wouldn't feel interesting to read the story anymore if we already know the outcome ;)

_______

Seven collapsed back, and Mono picked the axe up. Shouting again as Six backed up to cover her ears, giving him a chance to hit the almost broken music box.

He hit it, Monster Six no longer screaming, but she felt like crying. She desperately wanted to get ahold of her music box, to hear the sweet melody again.

At the end it was broken, and she felt herself shrinking.

Six was back, but she wasn't who she used to be. The Six who hated the world, except for her two friends who were with her the whole time, was no longer there.

Six still did hate the world, but now her soul felt hatred towards her friends, that is if she'd have one anymore.

Seven saw it coming, and he was taking about the gawking eye monster who looked at them.

" Guys c'mon! " Seven screamed as he ran. Mono and Six got away from their trance at eachother, looking around and realizing they need to run.

Seven was ahead of them, way ahead of them. Nothing was broken so far, but he gasped when everything behind him was slowly breaking into pieces, he hoped they all would make it through.

He looked ahead, and saw static. Thats it! They just had to reach the other end!

Seven ran faster, successfully making it through. He was lucky enough for his path to not fall or get broken down, however his friends were not that fortunate.

Seven's eyes widened in fear, as he saw everything falling apart, as his friends were being chased by that horrifying creature.

He prepared himself, incase he needs to catch then again. Being mindful to take note if something cracks on where he was standing. Or else the world would give away below him, and that wouldn't be a good thing, it never is anyway.

Six was near, she was coming closer. The path almost broken, but Six made it in time.

She stood there with Seven, giving him a blank stare.

She moved closer to the door when she realized something Seven didn't.
There was a crack behind Seven. She moved away and looked around to make sure the ground wasn't giving away below her.

Mono finally came in sight, as he tripped a little upon getting out of the building, he started making his way towards them. The ground giving away below him. He jumped, as Seven raised his hands to catch him.

He catched him.

'They all made it. To the end, they did it'
Seven replayed these words in his head over and over again, slight excitement in himself.

He sighed in relief. But it was quickly taken away from him when he tried pulling Mono up.

The ground below them was giving away.