𝗖𝗵𝟭- 𝗜'𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂

Saturday, 11:21AM

I woke up to the piercing sound of my alarm, resisting the urge to throw it across the room. I turned off my alarm and walked downstairs to the kitchen, still in my pajamas. Downstairs I saw a man with black hair with a white streak and a scar across his nose. Beside him was a boy around my age, his hair was cut in a mullet sort of style. He looked like he also just got up since he was wearing a plain gray shirt and a pair of loose shorts. So basically pajamas. The man seemed to be talking to my mother. Maybe he was one of her co-workers? Or perhaps a neighbor. I'd just moved into the area around two weeks ago so I guess he could have been a neighbor.

"Good morning sweetie, come here I want you to meet someone" My mom said, motioning with her arm for me to join their conversation. I nodded and stood beside her.

"Y/N, this is Shiro and Keith, our neighbors. Shiro, Keith, this is Y/N" She said.

"Nice to meet you" Keith said in a monotone voice.

"Nice to meet you too" I responded.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Y/N. So, your mom said you'd be going to the same school as Keith, are you excited?" Shiro asked.

"Kinda I guess. I heard they had a good art program so I'll probably choose art as my elective." I said.

"The art curriculum there is exceptional, I hope that goes well for you" He said.

"Thanks" I responded.

"Keith, why don't you sit and talk with Y/N? I mean the two of you are going to go to the same school so you might as well get to know each other" My mom said. I could tell Keith wanted to say no, but Shiro smiled at him which I think meant that Shiro wanted him to talk with me. Maybe so he can make a new friend or something I'm not completely sure. Keith sighed and nodded.

"Uh- Sure I guess" he said. We walked over to the couch and sat down.

"What are your hobbies?" I asked.

"Uh- well I like video games I guess" he said.

"Cool, what games do you play?" I asked.

"I like Minecraft and Genshin Impact. I tried call of duty one time, I guess it's okay." He said.

"Oh nice-! I play Genshin too. I also like to play random horror games on itch.io, there's a game I discovered called project kat, it's kind of short but it's pretty cool" I said.

"Cool, maybe we could play it together sometime" He said.

"Well- we could play it now if you don't have anything else planned" I said.

"Well I'm hanging out with some friends later- but you could join us if you want to. They also go to Garrison Tech" He said.

"Is that what the school's called?" I asked.

"Apparently yes." He responded.

"Hm-weird name. Also uh- you totally don't have to invite me" I said.

"No it's fine don't sweat it. You seem pretty cool, I'm sure my friends would be okay with it if you tagged along" He said with a soft smile. I blushed a little, his smile was so warm but at the same time it was so cool, altogether with his good looks- I honestly could have fainted on the spot there. Is he single? Jesus I'm thinking ahead of myself. I snapped back into reality and nodded.

"Kay so I'll see you then" I said

"Meet me outside of your house in around two hours, I'll be waiting for you" He said.

————
Hey, sorry it's a short chapter, but I'll probably update later today or tomorrow so hopefully that'll make up for it.