𝗖𝗵𝟮- 𝗔𝗻𝘆𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗮𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲?

Saturday, 1:32PM

I'd finished getting ready and eating breakfast by the time Keith had arrived. I heard three knocks on the front door and went to open it.

"Are you ready?" Keith asked with a soft smile. He was wearing a pair of black ripped jeans, a black t-shirt and a pair of converse.

"Yeah, I'm ready" I said, smiling.

"Alright then, let's be off" He said. I quickly put my shoes on and stepped outside. Since I didn't know the area whatsoever I just followed Keith to wherever he was going.

"So uh- who are your friends?" I asked.

"My friends are pidge, lance and hunk. There's also allura but she couldn't come today" Keith said.

"What are they like?" I asked.

"Well pidge is kinda brainy, a bit of a nerd but we all love her. Lance is like the flirtatious idiot from tv shows. Hunk is an all around nice guy, he's also a really good cook. And allura is probably the most mature out of all of us, she's just really nice" Keith said.

"Cool~ So uh- where are we going?" I asked.

"We're going to a park nearby, Pidge said she'd bring snacks for everyone so we're probably just gonna sit around, talk, and I also wouldn't be surprised if pidge would try messing around on the park swings but would end up getting stuck in one of the baby swings." Keith said. I laughed and he gave me a soft smile.

"So when are you starting school?" Keith asked.

"This Monday, so in two days. Well more like one and a half." I said.

"Oh cool, is there anything you wanna know about the school?" He asked.

"Are there uniforms?" I asked, purely because I had just gotten a bunch of new clothes and it would be a shame to waste them.

"Nope, just a dress code. But no one actually follows the dress code either so basically we have no rules regarding clothes." He said.

"Great" I said.

"We're almost there, I think I can hear lance's obnoxious yelling"  He said. We walked over to where lance, pidge and hunk were.

"Hey, you're late, I thought you weren't gonna show" Lance said.

"Yeah, and- who's this?" Pidge asked.

"Yeah Keith, who's your friend?" Hunk asked.

"Y/N this is hunk, pidge and lance. Hunk, pidge, lance, this is Y/N, they're my new neighbor." He said.

"Nice to meet you guys" I said.

"Likewise" Hunk said.

"Nice to meet you too" Pidge said.

"It's a pleasure to meet you" Lance said with a smug smirk on his face, curtsying. I laughed and looked back at Keith.

"Yeah that's Lance for you" Keith said.

"Hey what's that supposed to mean!?" Lance yelled. All five of us burst into laughter.

"So uh- what do you guys want to do?" Pidge asked.

"Well we could just talk" Keith suggested.

"Yeah but that's boring, let's go pet the stray cats" Pidge said.

"No no, we're not doing that. Last time we did that one of them scratched you and I had to explain to your mom why you had a two inch gash on your arm." Hunk said.

"Ooh that gave me an idea, are there any cat cafe's around here?" I asked.

"Yeah, why? oH, yeah totally we could go to a cat cafe, but it would be a waste of the snacks that Pidge bought." Keith said.

"Actually it wouldn't because I kind of forgot to buy the snacks." She said.

"Why am I not surprised?" Lance said

"None of us are. Anyways, Let's get going." Keith said. I sort of zoned out for a second and forgot what we were doing. The three of them started walking in the direction of the cat cafe while I just stayed where I was staring at the ground.

"Hey, Y/N, are you coming?" Lance asked. I didn't respond. Keith walked over and grabbed my hand.

"Hey, anyone alive in there?" He asked. I snapped back into reality and got completely flustered.

"aA- sorry yeah I'm alive" I said.

"Great, come on we're going to the cat cafe" Keith said, smiling.

————