Chapter 4: | UA's Teachers | (2)

Nezu added you into the chat

You
Guess who's back
Back again

Nezu
Hello there.

You
NOT THE PERIOD

Tsukauchi
Good morning.

You
OH HELL NO
NOT AN OFFICER

He kinda fine tho😳

LOOK AT THAT F I N E MAN

Tsukauchi
How'd you get that?

Nezu
Interesting..

Yamada
Stalker much??

You
Ouch
That hurt🤕

Nezu
Would it be alright for you to contact Officer Tsukauchi?

You
Yes.
No question asked.

____

Tsukauchi

Heyy

Hello, stalker

I can't that strangely gives me butterflies😍

What's your name?

[Name] at your service❤

And how old are you [Name]?

How rude of you to ask a woman her age.

I see.

I thought you were gon call me😔

I was just getting to that.

Tsukauchi is requesting a video call

Accept      ○Decline

Swiping left, you were face to face with a man who looked exactly like Naomasa Tsukauchi. Shaggy black hair rested atop his head, followed by his tired eyes that stared back at yours.

Or well, where it was supposed to be. You wore a mask after all, paired with a large hoodie that mostly hid your bodily features.

"Hello Naomasa." You greeted forebodingly, grinning widely through your mask. "[Name]." He greeted back.

Silence ensued between the two of you. Fortunately, he broke it by parting his lips and letting out a long sigh.

"How old are you?" He leaned back into his chair. "In my 20's."  You answered, placing your elbow against your knees so your palms could hold your jaw. You hunched back, staring intently at his features.

"Can I ask how you got my photo?" You hummed. "Can you?" You replied coyly, tone filled with mirth. "Right. May I ask how you got my photo?" You nodded as you replaced your hunched back posture and eased into a more comfortable one.

'How does a fan respond to this?' You wondered. "I was simply near the area and I thought you looked quite handsome. I asked for your permission beforehand however. Have you no memory of that?" You eased into the roleplay that was occuring between you and the mysterious man that strangely resembled Tsukauchi.

He hummed, staring at you inquisitively. "It seems I have." He replied, leaning back from his chair.

"Is there anything else you'd like to know?" He nodded. "Ah, please postpone those questions if you may, I'm supposed to be in a meeting in about." You raised your arm as you stared at your watch. "2 minutes."

"I see. Thank you [Name]." He slightly bowed his head. You returned the gesture though bowing more lowly. "No need to thank me, Naomasa." You replied, ending the call.

You sighed, leaning back into your chair as Tsukauchi had done moments ago.

'Thank goodness I ended the call. Some stranger might've actually gotten information out of me just for looking handsome.' You snickered, crossing your arms as you waited for the nonexistent meeting.

...