°💧the letter💧°

i carefully opened the envelope, caressing its beige paper with my petite fingers, revealing a neatly encased letter.

the handwriting was charming and small, it seemed the author really took care in their writing. the letter read:

my dearest y/n,

my sincerest apologies for the occurrences of the previous months. i have been very busy with the position of being the ruler of the nether. it is lonely here without you. i miss your smile, your passion and your voice. i miss you. you may be pondering why am writing to you my love. well, i will be engaging in war soon. it shall be against the end. their ruler, the ender dragon, has been causing quite the ruckus across the lands of the overworld and the nether for quite some time now. if i die, i want you to read the note i gave you so long ago. obviously, that wont be necessary since it is highly unlikely the almighty technoblade will pass away. please take care of my brothers tommy and wilbur while i am gone. especially tommy, he can be quite the 'adventurous' one at times, but he has a big heart. wilbur will need someone to play his guitar to, so please take the time to watch him. he may seem cold-hearted, but just like me, he will open up eventually and when he does, you'll see why everyone calls him a big softie. they mean the world to me, y/n. please protect them both while i am away. i will return in approximately 2-7 months. my angel, your smile lights up my life, i will be thinking about you everyday.

see you soon my flower,

your loving husband, technoblade. <3

splodges of tears began to appear on the creased paper. my hands became uncontrollably shaky, barely able to hold the letter. they finally let go of it as i watched it flutter to the floor, like the prettiest butterfly.

i crashed to the floor. the once silent room filled with sorrowful weeps as i thought about my husband.

i pressed my legs to my puffy cheeks and buried my face in my dress, hiding it from the scary world around me.

'what if he gets injured?! what if he never returns?! what if he dies, what would happen then?! i cant live without him, without that smile, without that laugh, without that love.'

my breathing sped up in pace.

its scary facing reality. its scary knowing one day the person you love will leave you behind and move on into the stars. everything's scary. life is scary, but thats just the way it is. sometimes we have to face our fears instead of hiding from them our whole lives.

i took a deep breath.

i got up, my bare feet pressing hard against the stone flooring. i then grabbed a quill and some fresh paper. i dipped the quill in the void black ink and began writing:

my brave and loving husband,

i will take good care of both wilbur and tommy. i will make sure tommy doesnt get into any danger and will do my best protecting him if he does. i will watch wilbur play his guitar everyday and maybe give him advice on how to improve and encourage him when he feels like giving up. i wish you safe travels my sweet and please promise me something ;a promise that you can never break. promise me you wont die. i cant imagine a world without you. you are like the final piece of my puzzle, forever unfinished without you. please write back to me soon so i will know if you're ok.

my heart belongs to you, so please protect it,

your adoring wife, y/n. <3