Last Christmas, I was really sick and almost died

Oliver's: POV

Felix was talking about something, but I didn't pay any attention. I was drawing a broken heart while tears were streaming down my face. "Are you okay, Oliver?" asked Felix worried. I hid my drawing and dried the tears. "I'm fine." I lied. "You looked so sad." he said. "I need some air, excuse me." I replied. I got a text message on the way to his office. Alex won't give up.

Unknown sender
Adam is married, yet he fools around with students behind his husband's back.

I walked to Adam's office and knocked on the door. "Oliver" he said happily and kissed me. His kiss was loaded and I pulled him away as he had burned me. "Sorry." he said. "It's okay." I mumbled. "What's up with you today?" asked Adam. "Nothing." I said. "Did something happen?" he asked. "No, I'm fine." I said.

"Do you want to skip school and come home to me?" asked Adam. "I'd love to." I said. "Don't worry, Alex won't be home. He's busy with his lover." replied Adam hurt. "I'm so sorry." I said. "It's okay, he's not worth my time." he replied.

Adam took my hand and we walked out of the school

Adam took my hand and we walked out of the school. He started the car and drove to his house. He smacking his lips against mine. Adam picked me up his arms and went to the bedroom. I barely had time to get into the room before he ripped off my shirt. We made out the rest of the day.

***

"Last Christmas, I was really sick and almost died. I don't tell people because they get weird. But I don't think you'll get weird." I said. "I think the whole special... being special thing is overrated. I think just to be a human being is hard. You know, really hard." replied Adam.

"You seem to manage all right." I said. "One thing someone said to me helped me. "Every little action of the common day makes or unmakes character. It just means that you're built of everything you do. And that's OK." he replied and I smiled.

I love them so much

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~