We'll be a family

Teddy's: POV

I was in the studio and recorded songs that dad hadn't released. But I didn't feel well. "Are you alright?" asked my boyfriend worried. I looked at myself in the mirror and gasped. My face was paler than usual and I had dark shadows under the eyes.

"I don't know, I feel so strange." I said. "Maybe you should take a break." he replied. "You're right." I said. Felix carried me to the coach and laid me gently down. "Whatever it is, you'll be fine." he replied calmly. I nodded and yawned sleepy. "Get some rest." he said softly and kissed my forehead and I smiled.

***

***

I felt a slight kicking in the the stomach and I rushed to the bathroom. I could just open the toilet lid before I throw up. "Are you okay?" asked Felix suddlenly. "There's something you need to know." I said with a smile on my face.

I sat down at the bed with a sigh. "What's going on?" he asked. "I don't know how I should tell this." I said and looked down. "Please tell me." he begged. "We'll be a family!" I said. "Are you?" he asked and I nodded happily. Tears filled his eyes and a smile spread on his face.,

"Omg, I'm so happy for you." replied Felix and hugged me. "I didn't know how you'd take it." I said. "My beloved Teddy, have a family with you was my biggest dream and I can't wait to see our baby." he replied. "Aww." I said and hugged him. "I love you so much." I said. "I love you more." he replied. Then I felt a kick again and I smiled. "You are so loved, so loved." I said. "I know you'll be a wonderful dad to our baby." he replied.

Thank you glambertyaddybear for being in my book

Teddy and Felix  will be wonderful partens to their baby and I'm so happy.

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~