Chapter 1: The Origin

No one pov

A carriage, carrying a couple and their 8 year old kid, with another baby in the oven.

Mother: Uh uh, no more candy, you'll get chubby, chubby cheeks

Y/n: But I want more candy *whining*

Mother: Sweetie... what did I say?

Y/n: Sowwy...

Mother: *giggles and hugs Y/n tightly* You are so cute!!!!

Father: Weird... Why did the king send us all the way out here?

Y/n: Maybe he has a secret to tell you in the woods

Mother: Where are we in the woods exactly?

Father: I don't- *hears a hiss sound and gone wide eyed* Get do-

An explosive barrel blew up next to the carriage, The three went flying out their carriage, Y/n landed a meter from his mother and was in deep pain. His mother was able to get up and crawled to Y/n.

Mother: Y/n, sweetheart everything will be fine... Let mommy help you- *click sound and jerked her head to the left* No.... wait- *shot to the head*

Y/n: *wide eyed* Mommy!! *starts to cry loudly*

???: Oi oi oi oi! No one told you to shout *steps on the mother's stomach and walks to Y/n* I think I broke something in there *points gun at Y/n*

Father: *came out of the flames holding a pistol* Nooooo! *fires pistol*

The bullet instead hits the killer's gun and it went flying backwards, however, a cord was attached to it and it just dangles there

???: Wasted a bullet to save something you can make again.

Father: My son is a person not "something" *charges at the killer*

???: *chuckles* The king sends his regards

Father: *distracted* What... *gunfire*

...

Y/n: NOO!! *wakes up and breathing heavily*

???: Woah, you okay? 

Y/n: Mason, yeah, I'm fine

Mason: Same dream?... Here *passes a muffin* It's your birthday ain't it?

Y/n: Happy birthday to me... 15 years old.

Mason: 15 huh? Isn't that the requirement age to join the army?

Y/n: *chuckles* Yeah it is... Where'd you get this muffin?

Mason: Come on Y/n... I stole it of course

Y/n: Heh, yeah... *tears half and passes the other half to Mason*

Mason: Thanks man.

Y/n: Anything new happened?

Mason: Actually there is... Wall Maria.... has been breached by the titans... They are real.

Y/n: *Chokes on muffin* What!?

Mason: Shhhh... and yes, refugees are piling up in Rose, the titan has finally reached us.

Y/n: Damn...

Mason: Another bad news, Y/n... I'm joining the military

Y/n: *looks at him and nods* It is your dream isn't it? Live as an MP and have a luxurious life?

Mason: Y/n, you should too...

Y/n: No... going back to Mitras is the last thing I want

Mason: So what? You'd rather stay in the Underground, IN Mitras, then being a soldier for the king?

???: *echoes* The king sends his regards

Y/n: If I were there, I would kill the king.

Mason: You still haven't tell me why you hate the king so much.

Y/n: And I never will big bro, eat your god damn muffin.

Mason: *chuckles and both take a bite*

The two 15 year olds then did their routine burglary. They manage to steal some bread and some money. They then, sat on the roof after climbing their way up there.

Mason: I wish we can do this more... I swear, when I'm an MP, I will visit you and give you some meat and money.

Y/n: You make sure of that buddy *secret handshake* Remember, top 10s only bro.

Mason: Yep, *both bites bread*

After some time, Y/n and Mason share their final hug, as brothers in crime. Mason finally leaves the underground and enlist himself in the military. Y/n went back to sleep in the roof corner, but this time he was alone, he then remembers the first time he met Mason, all lonely and sad. After a small tear jerker session, he went to sleep. 

The next day, Y/n woke up and expected to see Mason sitting on the edge of the roof, but he was nowhere to be found. Y/n stood up and stretches and head to the edge, and looked over the lights the underground has to offer and again was alone and scared. Doing the routine crime by himself, he was able to steal some food for himself and went to the roof by himself. The same thing happen for the next day, however as Y/n was stealing some bread, a thug pushed him to the floor.

Thug #1: Watch it yo- *gasp* You!

Y/n: Oh shit.

Thug #1: You stole our money you prick

Y/n only shoots his leg forward and the thug fell on his face, not long after, his friends witness the incident and Y/n had to run away, fighting will only get attention. Running for his life and don't know where to go, he just ran from one block to another, trying to outmaneuver the thugs. Little did he know, he reached the entrance of the Underground. 

Y/n: *whispers* God damn it... 

Thug #1: Oi!

Thug #2: Get back here!

Y/n: GOD DAMN IT!!!

 Y/n had no choice and ran outside to the open world. Y/n was very fast and agile, so he outruns the thugs easily, not long after going out of the underground, he saw a military carriage ready to leave, desperate, he ran to the carriage and asked the military personnel a question that will change his life.

Y/n: Sir! Room for one more?

Military Instructor #1: Name?

Y/n: Y/n sir... Y/n L/n

Military Instructor #1: YYYYYYY/NNNNN, how do you spell your last name?

Y/n: *looks behind and saw the thugs in a distant* Uhhhh *spells fast*

Military Instructor #1: You sound excited, *writes down 'L/N'* alright get on.

Y/n climbed on board and saw the people he is with, most of them looked out of shape and the carriage only filled up only one-fifth of the space. Y/n looked outside, and saw the thugs confused and scattered across the field, he was relieved to be out of trouble and sat in the carriage quietly. He didn't move because there were two horses with soldiers on it, and was not taking any chances of being taken down by the soldiers-

Y/n: Wait.... where are we going?

Cadet #1: To the training camp, but we don't know which one...

Y/n: Ohhhhh....... wait *jerked his body to the left* Where!? *peeks head out and speak to the soldier* Sir, I'm sorry this has been a misunderstanding, scratch my name out and I will take my leave

Military Instructor #1: You're not going anywhere kid *takes out pistol* Your name has been written, you belong to the army now.

Military Instructor #2: Try to run and we will shoot you on sight.

Y/n: But I was just- *hears the flintlock cocks* Fuck.....

Y/n sat back down and was bobbing his head up and down trying not to sleep. But soon slumber took over him and he went to deep sleep. 

A/N: A short chapter but this is Y/n's origin......  

Forbidden Love (Male reader x Krista Lenz/Historia Reiss)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara