𝑪𝒐𝒇𝒇𝒆𝒆!

𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒖𝒑 𝒂𝒕 9:15𝑨𝒎

You groan at the bright sun hitting your eyes "𝑰 𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔." You growl as you roll out of bed. You go to your closet and grab a white shirt and ripped light blue jeans. You go to the bathroom and place your close on the bathroom counter and close the door.  You open your shower door and turn on the water. You then close the door and get undressed and take your hair out of a bun and get in. You wash your hair and body off.

(𝙼𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚝𝚎𝚜 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛)
You get out and dry yourself off and put on your clothes. You then dry your hair and put it in a high ponytail. You do a bit of makeup and then leave the bathroom. You hear your phone vibrate on your nightstand. You go and check and see a text from Momo

(𝒀𝒐𝒖)
(𝘔𝘰𝘮𝘰)

𝘔𝘰𝘮𝘰: 𝘎𝘪𝘳𝘭, 𝘸𝘦'𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘸𝘢𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨. Wh𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶?

𝒀/𝒏: "𝑰𝒎 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈. I 𝒘𝒐𝒌𝒆 𝒖𝒑 𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆. D𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒓𝒖𝒔𝒉 𝒎𝒆!"

𝘔𝘰𝘮𝘰: 𝘏𝘶𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘶𝘱 𝘸𝘦'𝘳𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘣𝘦 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦!

𝒀/𝒏:𝑰 𝑺𝑨𝑰𝑫 𝑫𝑶𝑵𝑻 𝑹𝑼𝑺𝑯 𝑴𝑬 𝑰𝑴 𝑶𝑵 𝑴𝒀 𝑾𝑨𝒀!

𝘔𝘰𝘮𝘰:𝘏𝘜𝘙𝘙𝘠 𝘜𝘗!

𝒀/𝒏:𝑰𝑴 𝑪𝑶𝑴𝑰𝑵𝑮!

You put your phone in your back pocket and grab your small backpack and keys and leave your apartment. You go to a cafè and see Momo, Jirou, Uraraka, Mina and Toru waiting by the door. You run over to them "𝑺𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒊𝒎 𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆 I 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒐𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒆𝒕 𝒎𝒚 𝒂𝒍𝒂𝒓𝒎." you say. "𝘠𝘰𝘶'𝘳e 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦!" Momo blurted, You roll your eyes and walk in the cafè with your friends,You guys order some coffee and talk.

"𝘚𝘰 𝘠/𝘯 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘫𝘰𝘣 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘳𝘢𝘻𝘺 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵?"Mina asked smirking"𝑵𝒐?"You say confused"𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒇 𝒋𝒐𝒃 𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒕?"You asked as Mina takes out her phone and shows you a job application for some pro hero's assistant"𝑰 𝒎𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒍𝒊𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒊𝒕"You say as Mina puts her phone away"𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯!"Your pink haired friend said excited"𝑶𝒌 𝒕𝒉𝒙 𝑴𝒊𝒏𝒂!"You say as you smile at her"𝘐 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘥 𝘢𝘣𝘶𝘯𝘤𝘩 𝘰𝘧 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘫𝘰𝘣~"Toru says as she smirks"𝘔𝘦 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘤𝘳𝘢𝘻𝘺 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘵!"Uraraka said.

"𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕'𝒔 𝒔𝒐 𝒔𝒑𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒊𝒂𝒍 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒊𝒕?"You asked shrugging alittle as your friends looked at you in shock"𝘐𝘵𝘴 𝘉𝘢𝘬𝘶𝘨𝘰'𝘴 𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘢𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘗𝘳𝘰 𝘏𝘦𝘳𝘰!"Jirou said abit loud"𝑺𝒉𝒉𝒉- 𝒘𝒂𝒊𝒕 𝑾𝑯𝑨𝑻?!"You yelled as everyone in the cafè stared at you,You grab your phone and open the link Mina sent you and you put all your info in the application and send it in(Also your quirk is weapons and water control)

"𝑶𝒌 𝒊 𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒍𝒊𝒆𝒅"You say as all your friends giggle at your fast movements you had made when they told you about the job you giggle nervously and rub the back of your neck as you guys get your coffee and leave.You weave by to your friends and take a walk as you sip your coffee scrolling through your phone.𝐼 ℎ𝑜𝑝𝑒 𝑖 𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑎𝑐𝑐𝑒𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑑!You thought as you kept walking.𝐼𝑡 𝑤𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑏𝑒 𝑎 𝑑𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑚 𝑡𝑜 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑘 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑚𝑦 𝑓𝑎𝑣𝑎𝑟𝑜𝑖𝑡𝑒 𝑃𝑟𝑜 ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑜!You thought once again as you feel your phone vibrate in your backpocket.You check it and see an email from the link saying you will recive a letter in 24hrs saying if you got accepted or not.