𝑭𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒅𝒂𝒚!

You head back to your apartment and go inside and hear metel cling as you see your little puppy run too you. "𝑯𝒆𝒚 𝑪𝒐𝒄𝒐! 𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒉𝒖𝒏𝒈𝒓𝒚?" You asked the light brown and white spotted dog. The dog barks as you pick up her bowl and fill it with some puppy food. You the put your coffee on your desk as you put her bowl down. She runs up to her bowl and starts eating.

You giggle at her running and pet her while she eats. You go and put your bag down and go to your room, you put your phone on your night stand and grab a pair of short and a oversized white shirt.You change your clothes and hop in bed. You grab your tv remote off the night stand and put on your favorite show.

You pat next to you and hear metel cling together again as you see your little puppy run and jump on your bed and lay next to you. You giggle at her actions. You watch a couple episodes of your show.You soon feel your eyelides get heavy and yawn and turn your light off and lay down and fall asleep.

                                                𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒖𝒑 𝒂𝒕 9:30 𝑨𝒎

You wake up to the sound of your phone vibrating. You growl as you grab your phone off the night stand. You check your notifaction and see an email. You quickly unlock your phone and look at it. You gasped in shock. "𝑰 𝑮𝑶𝑻 𝑨𝑪𝑪𝑬𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑫!!"You yelled in excitement. Your dog jumps up at your screams. "𝑶𝒐𝒑𝒔 𝒔𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝑪𝒐𝒄𝒐.𝑰 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒈𝒐𝒕 𝒆𝒙𝒊𝒄𝒕𝒆𝒅." You say as you get out of bed and get ready for your first day! You change into a black shirt and shorts and put your hair into french braids.You grab your bag,phone and keys.You say bye to coco and leave.You go down the street and see people staring at you and whispering. You even heard some of them. Like this one girl said your just showing off your body.

You look down and rub your arm as you walk. You reach his agency and your eyes widen as you look up at the tall huge building in front of you"𝑯𝒐𝒍𝒚 𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒕.." You whispered as you walk and open the door. You go inside and go to the front desk. The lady at the front desk looks at you and smiles. "Y/n L/n right?" She ask you and you nod. "Ok so I'll show you were your desk is and give you a tour real quick and then you can start work!" She says as you smile. She comes around the desk and leads you around the building showing where you work and what you need to do. "Ok that should be it need anything else?" She ask as you shake your head as a response.

"Ok then see you later" She smiles and leaves.

You look around the huge office you have. You smile as you grab your phone an texts your friends.

𝐘/𝐧: 𝐈 𝐆𝐎𝐓 𝐀𝐂𝐂𝐄𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐃!

𝘔𝘰𝘮𝘰: 𝘞𝘈𝘐𝘛 𝘙𝘌𝘈𝘓𝘓𝘠?!

𝐘/𝐧: 𝐘𝐄𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐌𝐘 𝐎𝐅𝐅𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐈𝐒 𝐇𝐔𝐆𝐄!

𝘔𝘰𝘮𝘰: 𝘖𝘔𝘎 𝘐𝘔 𝘎𝘖𝘕𝘕𝘈 𝘛𝘌𝘓𝘓 𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘖𝘛𝘏𝘌𝘙𝘚!

𝐘/𝐧: 𝐎𝐤!

You smile as you put your phone down on your table and your bag next to it. You hear a faint voice yelling in the hallways. You go open your door to check it out. You see a tall blonde haired boy yelling at Three other guys.He spots you and looks you up and down. "𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑚𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑏𝑒 𝑌/𝑛 𝐿/𝑛?" The blonde haired guy ask as you slowly nod as you look down. "𝐶𝑜𝑚𝑒 ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒" He says as you slowly walk towards him "𝑊𝑜𝑤 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑎 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑖𝑒" He chuckles as your cheeks turn a pale pink. "She's pretty" A green haired boy says looking at you.You look up and smile a bit. "𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒌 𝒚𝒐𝒖" You whispered as he smiled at you. You look at the other two guys.

One had red and white hair and the other had yellow hair with a lightning bolt on the side.They both smile at you"𝐼𝑚 𝑆ℎ𝑜𝑡𝑜 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑖𝑠 𝐷𝑒𝑛𝑘𝑖, 𝐷𝑒𝑘𝑢 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐵𝑎𝑘𝑢𝑔𝑜" He says as he points to the guys next to him. "𝑵-𝒏𝒊𝒄𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒎𝒆𝒆𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒍𝒍.." You say a with your voice shaking a bit. They all smile at you. "𝑊𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝑤𝑒 𝑔𝑜𝑡𝑡𝑎 𝑔𝑜 𝑠𝑜 𝑤𝑒'𝑙𝑙 𝑠𝑒𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑟" Shoto said as he looked at Deku and Denki. "Yea we'll see you later"
Deku said as he looked at the Bakugo.They say bye and walk away.You smile a bit.You look at the blonde haired boy and he glances over at you and smiles. "𝑆𝑜 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑦 𝑡𝑜 𝑎𝑠𝑠𝑖𝑠𝑡 𝑚𝑒?"He says with a slight smile.You nod at him "𝐶𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑜𝑛 𝑖𝑚𝑎 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑤 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑚𝑦 𝑜𝑓𝑓𝑖𝑐𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑤 𝑚𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑞𝑢𝑖𝑟𝑘 𝑜𝑘?" You nod once again as he leads you to these huge double doors. You look at them and your eyes grow wide. He looks at you and chuckles. He opens the doors and lets you in following right after you closing the doors behind him

(𝑁𝑜𝑡𝑒: 𝐼𝑚𝑎 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑝 𝑢𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑠𝑒 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑛𝑡𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑜𝑛𝑙𝑦 𝑢𝑠𝑒  𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑚 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑡𝑖𝑡𝑙𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑚𝑦 𝑡𝑒𝑥𝑡 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑎𝑙𝑠𝑜 𝑖 𝑚𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑎𝑑𝑑 𝑚𝑦 𝑜𝑐 𝑖𝑛 𝑖𝑡 𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑜𝑛😅)

You look around the big office and see a desk some couches and filing cabinets. You see bakugo walk around you and sit at his desk. "So what's your quirk?" He asks as he raises an eyebrow "Well uhm- I can control water and make weapons" You say as you rub the back of your neck. "Can you show me?" He ask looking at you with a slight smile. You nod and grab a random glass of water and set it down. You take a deep breathe and step away from the water and put your hands by your side. You shake your hands abit as the water starts lifting up out of the glass.

Bakugo eyes widen as he sees the water move. You stop shaking your hands and the water falls back in the cup. He smiles "That was awesome!" He smiles "What about the weapons one?" He ask as you hold your hand out with your palm facing up. An A.k.47  appears out of your hand. You giggle as you see him eyes widen. "I might have to have you help me in battle someday!" He says as you put the gun on his desk. "So tell me about yourself." He say as he leans back in his chair. "Uhm..Ok.Well Im 20 my parents died when i was 8. I have friends that are very fun and funny there really sweet. I have a dog named Coco.I live alone and don't talk to many people." You say as you look down picking at your finger's

A/n:Uhm so i need help with this and some of my other stories so if you could help please dm me and i will give you credits ofc and go follow kairisamuelcosentino and AmberZervo_PapaDabithey have good stories and they're really sweet go check them out so yea- I'ma try to post more cause I have other stories I'm working on