intro

(Y/n) POV

I hear the bell. "Fucking finally" I get up and stretch.
"Heyyyy (y/n) we are having a party/ sleep over at my house you wanna came" Momo looked at me kindly. All I did was nod. "Sweet. Be at my house be for 8 all the girls are going to get ready there, just bring your clothes." She winks. With that we all leave I stretch my wings and fly home.
"Pandora I'm home." I say loudly and hear my pitbull run down the hall. "Mama" she said excitedly. (Yes you can talk to animals more about your quirk will be explained)
I smile at her. I grab her leash. "Walk" she starts to jump. "No we are going to run pandora then I will need to leave." I say as I put the leash on her. With that we leave. After 30 minutes we go home.
"Wanna help me choose some clothes?" I ask her. "YES YES YES" Pandora says happily.
We go to the room. And we an outfit and pjs

(Can change if you don't like)

"OK pandora is there anything you need?" I ask her. She just jumps on my bed and pretends to sleep. "OK pandora good night I'll be back soon." I leave my room and pull out my phone 7:30. Shit.

Text
Momo: Hey you on your way.

Me: yes, keep patio door open.

Momo: ok hurry upppp.

Me: yes mommy;3

Momo: */////*

I put my phone in my bag and fly out. Around 10 minutes of flying I see her house. I go faster and fly right through the patio, crashing right into Minas chest.

"Hey taking me to dinner first." Mina laughed. I look up from her chest.

"Oh come on suger tits, you know you love me." And with that I lay my head back on. She plays with my hair.

"Omg so soft, guys feel it." Mina said, and everyone came to play with it. "(Y/n) what do you use to make it like this?"

I just shrug and just enjoying my hair being played with. Momo hit an amazing area causing me to purrr. They all stop.

"Was that you" Tsu asked. I blush and sit up.  I nod. "Thats so cute ribbit."

"OK let's make (y/n) drop dead gorgeous." Jiro said smiling. I look at her confused. Yet just went with it and let them have fun.

I'm lazy so time skip

"OK, u can look." Uraraka said just beaming.  I look at the mirror and smile.

" wow, this looks amazing, you guys are amazing." I just hug them.

"Alright let get everything ready." Momo smiled, going in the closet to grab the party stuff. Tsu and I was in charge of placing stuff up high. Jiro was on music. Uraraka, momo, on cooking. Finally Hagakure set up the snack area. 1 hour later we finished and everyone else started to show up. We ate, danced, chatted, but to long later.  Momo grabbed everyone's attention saying we were going to play a game and told all the boys to meet her in the hall. The rest of us giving a weird look.

They come back in and Momo puts the bag in my face.
"Pick" she said. I just look at her, then put my hand in the bag. Then I pull out.......