Happily ever after

*Major time skip*

Scarlett's pov:
It's been almost 5 years with this beautiful woman i think i want to marry her i've already got the ring and have an idea but we've just been so busy. Her ex hasn't bothered us anymore since that time she put y/n in the hospital, it's all been so quite and beautiful. Lizzie and Robbie worked everything out and they ended up getting married and their so happy together, but that's besides the point.

Scarlett: Y/N baby we're are you
Y/N: i'm in the kitchen why
Scarlett: so i was thinking *i turned her around in the bar stool to face me*
Y/N: thinking about what love
Scarlett: Neither of us are busy tonight so let's go out just the two of us
Y/N: Oh my god yes i'd love too honestly we haven't gone out in so long
Scarlett: I know so what are you thinking like 6-6:30
Y/N: yea that should be fine but if that's the case i need to get ready now
Scarlet: yea we should go get ready *i kissed her cheek*
Y/N: no no don't kiss me there here *points to her lips* you also forgot the little bun in the oven
Scarlett: yes i'm sorry, ok now let's go get ready darling

*1 hr later*
Y/N: none of my dresses fit me bc my stomach is ginormous so i took one of your button ups and a pair of my maternity pants do i look okay
Scarlett: Darling you don't have to ask me you look perfect the way you are *i placed my hand on her stomach and kissed her*
Y/N: yea yea, i don't feel perfect i feel exhausted, can you help me out my shoes on
Scarlett: Haven't i always been helping you put your shoes on
Y/N: yes but come on we're gonna be late

I took y/n hand we said goodbye to Bucky and Quill walked out of house and locked the door. On the drive to the restaurant we just talked and laughed and enjoyed our time together one on one.

We got to the restaurant we ordered our food and i had a couple glasses of wine, i went to the bathroom to freshen up and i came back to Y/n sitting at the table on her phone looking at more stuff for the baby, i took her phone out of her hands "hey give me that back jerk" she stated "just a second i wanna ask you something" "ok?" she questioned

I got down on one knee and she started to tear up which made me tear up "hey stop that i haven't even started yet" i stammered out "Y/N Y/L/N, you make me the happiest i've ever been in my life i'm so glad i met you that day at the conference i was wondering if you would do me the honor of becoming 'Mrs. Johansson'" she stood up and bent down to kiss me and goes "yes in a hundred lifetimes yes" i stood up put the ring on her finger and kissed her again, everyone in the restaurant started clapping and cheering which made us both smile and laugh.

After that we got the check and went, to a park we're we had our second date and we just sat in the moment enjoying our lives as fiancé's.

"wait how did you know my ring size you've never asked me to try on any rings let alone see me wear any" she asked questionably, "you remember the night we stayed at Lizzie's? you had rings on that night and i gently slipped one off your finger while you were asleep you never noticed, so i took it in got it sized and i went from there" "so you really are a super spy then huh" she said joking "why yes Mrs. Johansson i am" i said laughing "ah Mrs. Johansson i can get used to that, i love it and i love you"

to be continued...

-A/N hey guys.. sorry it took me so long to update i truly am sorry, but here's the end to the story. I hope you guys enjoyed it as much as i enjoyed writing it, who knows maybe i'll make a second part with the baby and after the wedding you'll never know.

As always i love you and i hope you have a good rest of your day/night/afternoon <3