Chapter 1- Introduction

Camp was quiet, and that was almost concerningly unnatural. But for once, everything was right in the world, there was no big bad, no global threat, just a bunch of kids at a summer camp.

A few new campers had arrived in the past few days, nothing too unusual, a couple of hermes kids, a few apollo campers, and more exotically, a child of Hecate.

Camp always had a few Hecate campers, but they were rare, so it drew some attention when the 5ft9, red haired teen with two different eye colors arrived. He was pretty attractive, and so of course the Aphrodite campers were spying on him.

Hecate was often considered evil, and the mother of all magic

Hecate was often considered evil, and the mother of all magic. Her children were normally morally grey, and each were capable of all sorts of magic, though they normally each had a specialty.

Ash never explained to people what the crown he wore was. Likely something magical and secretive, it was easy enough to see that it was made of metal, and shone in the sun.

Ash certainly attracted looks at Camp, but that didn't matter, if he could pull off what he had planned, soon they'd just look at him with mindless devotion.

Hope you enjoyed! This was just the intro, the good stuff starts next chapter <3