Chapter 2- Nico Di Angelo

Ash was studying the library in the new Hecate cabin, it had extremely useful volumes on some.....useful concepts. He was laying on his new bed, carefully flicking through pages, this was honestly great, there was no one else around so he didn't even have to hide what he was studying.

Well, there was no one around, until Nico Di Angelo walked in.

"I need to borrow a book." Nico says bluntly.

Ash shrugs and vaguely gestures to the cluster of bookshelves. Nico rolls his eyes in response, and heads over to them.

After about 5 minutes, Ash looks up from his book "You're Nico Di Angelo right? What're you looking for?"

"A book for my boyfriend. He wants to know more about magical healing." Nico States simply

"I could show you something? You could tell your boyfriend about it?" Ash says, thinking up a devious plan

"Wouldn't it make more sense to just show him?" Nico asks, wow this kid really didn't have a tone range, he always sounded pissed off or at the very least annoyed.

Ash stood up "This'll also make you feel better, full of energy and stuff, let's just try?". Nico let's out a soft sigh and nods.

Grabbing a bag from his dresser, Ash points to a chair, which Nico sits in, and he begins to draw a circle with the dust around the chair. Soon he's forming intricate patterns with the dust, various circles, stars and lines around the sitting demigod.

Nico looks impatient, and slightly concerned at the virtual stranger about to perform magic on him. That concern only grows as the circle begins to grow, and then the concern begins to fade away.

Everything begins to fade away from Nico's mind, and his body becomes rigid, stiff, with perfect posture.

After a few moments, Ash asks "What are you Nico?"

Nico stares blankly forward as he responds "It is a robot sir.".

Ash grins, and walks over to his trunk, removing the false bottom and looks at the enchanted nature beneath it. The trunk was at least 8 times the size it should be on the inside.

Sticking his hand in, Ash pulls out some gear from the bottom of the trunk

Next, Ash begins, to remove Nico's clothes. His Jacket, skull t-shirt, ripped jeans, and black sneakers, and instead dresses him in full tactical gear.

Running his hands all over the armour, Ash is satisfied by his new conquest

Running his hands all over the armour, Ash is satisfied by his new conquest. He says "Stand."

And stiffly, Nico Di Angelo rises, his movements robotic.

Ash can barely contain himself "Gods I can't believe I reduced a kid of the big three to a simple robot

Ash can barely contain himself "Gods I can't believe I reduced a kid of the big three to a simple robot. Your mind really is weak. So what should I do next, turn Valdez into a Christmas elf? Turn Will Solace into a himbo sex slave? I've no idea. But it will be fun as all hell"