end

"Were you just hinting it to me the whole time?" Yeonjun said lying down next to Soobin on his bed staring at him from the side.

It was next day, around 9 in the morning. They slept together on Soobin's bed cuddling eachother.

"Yeah. I wanted you to be super jealous. It was so cute how you watched videos of us together. And when I caught Junnie hyung doing it~" Soobin teased and giggled. Yeonjun hit him.

"Stop! It's not funny!" Yeonjun complained while Soobin kept laughing. "How about what you were really doing in the bathroom that day? Were you actually eating mint ice cream, were you really doing something else?" Soobin sat up with wide eyes. "N-No." the younger confessed. Yeonjun grinned and leaned forward.

"We all know you hate mint chocolate ice cream, and you were probably just in there thinking about me? Mm, Soobin? Doing a specific something and we both know what it is." Yeonjun brushed their lips together and Soobin's face soon turned completely red thinking about what he was doing that day.

"I uhh—"

"Oh come on! You guys too?? I thought Beomgyu and Taehyun were the only ones doing this." Kai complained at the door.

Soobin quickly pushed Yeonjun away, who fell right on the floor, groaning in pain. "K-Kai ! Hi Hueningie. Do you want to go to the company early? Yeah let's go NOW." Soobin spoke fastly, speeding out of the room.

"Hyung, you didn't even take a shower yet!" Kai shouted at him, following him downstairs. Yeonjun chucked. He's so happy that Soobin was finally his.

*****

Soobin walked into the studio room and sighed. It was around 8pm, and all Yeonjun was doing all day was clinging onto the him. Not that he didn't like it, he loved it. But this could get exhausting.

Soobin sat down on his rolling chair and rolled forward to his laptop to played some calm music to relax to. And not even a second later, the door opened.

"Binnie!" Yeonjun yelled into the room. Soobin stayed still smiling hearing a certain someone call his name, and Yeonjun walked towards the other, circling his hands around his neck to peck his cheek. "I've been looking in the entire company to find you! What are you doing here? We have a dance lesson." Yeonjun told him while stretching the younger's cheeks.

Soobin just smiled. "Well, I wanted to atleast get some time to rest before the lesson." Soobin said leaning back on his chair. They just had a vocal lesson not so long ago. Yeonjun didn't wait another second to pick up the younger and put him on the floor so that he can sit on his chair. He sat down with a huge grin on his face.

"Hey! That's my chair—" He was cut off by Yeonjun holding him by the waist and making him sit down on his lap. Yeonjun smirked while Soobin had his mouth wide opened. "Let's rest together, shall we?" Yeonjun teased him and took the chance to lean forward and give a peck on his cheek.

Soobin rolled his eyes and let him do whatever he wants. "How about we watch your favroite video?" Soobin spoke leaning forward to the computer. He quickly typed something in and played a certain video named:

Yeonbin Moments Compilation

"Look at how cute you were Jun!" Soobin said loving the situation. Yeonjun sulked even more than groaned, pulling Soobin's waist back which made Soobin jump. "Whatever. Let me just enjoy these moments with you." Yeonjun said kissing Soobin's collarbones.

"Yeonjun don't do that! It'll leave marks."

"I don't care."

Soobin sighed. "Fine."

And it was right there when Yeonjun thought. How did they go from playing a cards game, posting it online and watching his very first Yeonbin video to being boyfriends and watching a Yeonbin video together?

Whatever it is, he was just so happy to finally be with the other person in that video, Choi Soobin.

END

it's the end :(( i had such a long journey with it.

do you guys want an extra chapter/epilogue with taegyu pov, or yeonbin in the future, or maybe like a fluff or smut of yeonbin? I dont know please comment :)