Chapter 32

Hope's POV

I woke up from the best night ever because i can finally feel how fluffy is my pillow.. gosh.. it feels like heaven.. anyways, i decided to take a warm shower cause to be honest, i miss that alot. I took my towel and also the outfit im wearing today which is just a big oversized sweater and my long pj pants.. what? we're not going out today.. i hope. I then went to the bathroom and strip down my pjs and undergarments and quickly get in to the shower and start shampoing my hair and wash my body. As soon as i finish, i quickly wear my outfit and just put my hair in a bun and went down to see Louis cooking and to be honest.. i was surprise. 

"Hey Louis"

"Oh! Youre awake! I thought youre still in bed sleeping.. are you feeling better?"

"Yeah.. i am, dont worry im fine now"

"Okay then, i made you breakfast!!" while giving me a plate that has 2 eggs and 2 bacons.

"Oh! Thanks Louis" 

"Your welcomee"

then i starting eating and the rest of the boys came down.

"YAYYY!! FOODD" said Niall

"Hi Hope.. feeling better?" Harry and Zayn asked

"Yeah.. im feeling better now.. thanks for asking" i answered smiling to them

"Miss you so much!" Liam said hugging me

I hugged him back while answering him.

"Hey love..  enjoying your breakfast?"

"Hi Niall.. yes i am.. its soo goooddd!!"

"THANKS LOUIS FOR MAKING MY GIRLFRIEND LIKE YOU MORE BECAUSE OF THE BREAKFAST!!"

"ANYTIMEE!" 

After we all finally finish eating I decided to help Louis to clean up but then the boys kept pulling me to the living room but i tried on pushing them back so i can help Louis to clean the dishes but then the boys started tickling me and i finally gave up and sit on the couch feeling betrayed. 

FEW HOURS LATER

We all started going around dont know what to do. Liam and Zayn on the floor scrolling thorugh twitter, Harry and Louis playing eye staring contest, and me and Niall is just sitting in the couch looking at the boys. 

"Anyone bored?"

Then 5 hands are raised up high.. 

"LETS WATCH A MOVIE EH?" Louis suggest

Then everyone agreed so we decided to watch cause Liam begs to watch that so we all nodded. Just the beginning, Louis and Harry has slept. Wow, i guess the boys are super bored with this movie already.. Then in the middle, Zayn start to close his eyes and open and close again and he end up sleeping. I saw Niall beside me scrolling through his phone so i decided to sleep too because everyone's asleep, well, most of them though.. Then i cuddle nearer to Niall

"Are you sleepy?"

"Yeah.. i am"

"Okay then"

"Okayy"

"Night love"

"Night Niall" then he kiss my temple and i then went to a really deep sleep. 

HEY EVERYONE! SORRY FOR THE LONG UPDATE IVE BEEN SO BUSYBUT NOW IM NOT CAUSE THIS WHOLE WEEK IM HAVING HOLIDAY SO YEAHH!! SO IT MEANS MORE UPDATEE! K SEE YOU GUYS TOMORROW.. BYE!