Chapter 23

Hope's POV
I woke up to the sound of my alarm and so I go decide to shower because I don't actually have any thing to do because 3 more days, we're gonna have another concert for a month.. So I'd decided to go to skate in the park and yes, I can skate. I decided to go wear a baby blue loose tank top and a white short pants and my converse, then I went down and grab my purse and an apple and went out.

"ASHLEY! IM GOING TO THE PARK!"
"OKAY, BE CAREFUL"
"BYE"
And yes, she live with me, well maybe you think that'll be weird but it's not, because I said it's fun.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"WOOWWWW!!" I heard people screaming, probably there's a person who can skate real good.. So, I arrived and put my skateboard and started skating and I got some people cheering for me.. Well that's a good start.. I start to do some cooler things(if you get me) that pro did and I successfully did it! Wow, so glad I can do it, after all this years of practice..
"SKATE! SKATE! SKATE!" They all started to scream skate cause they want the pro boy I could say and me to skate and see whose the best I guess..
"Hey you!"
I thought I have a name
"Hope you mean" I correct him
"You wanna skate? Or a 'SKATE OFF'(I'm not sure)!!"
Then everyone started cheering and I go first, because he said all ladies needs to go first, yeah right
Then I started to skate normal not showing what I can do yet, cause that'll be too fast. Then it's his turn to skate and he directly do the 'pro' skating thingy so, I decided to do my first pro skating thingy.. Then it turns out that I got more cheer than he did on the first one.. This is gonna be a long day..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Hey you!"
"Again, it's Hope"
"Hey you don't correct my sentence. Ever"
Who do he think he is?!
"So what?"
"Because I am the master of skating(not ice skate), not you"
"Well I don't care if you are the master or not" I said getting closer to him
Then I saw those eyes that looks so familiar. No no, it can't be him