Rose red blood can't flow

Haruka walks into a dining room where there are four people sitting at the dining table. " Sister!" A little girl ran up to Haruka. " I remember when she was this small, I regret not liking her when I was young. I didn't like her because she was half -blood, her mother was a commoner. I think she is 7? Yeah she's 7 right now." Harukua pats her head and picks her up. " Her hair color is like this because of her mom. I think her mom's hair color was maybe a darkish blue kinda purplish color?" The little girl is shocked and surprised. " Hello Emer, how are you today?" Emer puts a big smile on her face. " Hello! Let's go sit down okay sister!! Sis, sit next to me!" Haruka walks with Emer and sits down next to her. " Hello Haruka." The lady glares at Haruka with a fake smile on her face. " Hello mother, how was your day with father." The lady flinches and smiles. " I-It was very enjoyable with your father." Haruka looks at the maid to signal the maid to get her the food her so-called family was eating. " Of course Harmonia isn't my real mother. She's just the 4th wife of my father. The only reason why she's here is because it's her day to be with father. There are days were th wives are able to spend a day with father so he can have more days. Otherwise the quiet and sweet 8th wife would be here. I think she is noble enough to call her my mother." Emer looks at Haruka. " Mommy will I be able to sit with my sister next week??" Harmonia looks at her step-daughter in disgust. " No, tomorrow is someone else's turn, remember you have your days to sit at the table and your other siblings have their days. You'll be able to in two weeks." Haruka smirks while she can feel eyes staring at her,she thought it was most likely her father. " I suppose I could come visit you when I have a bit of time." Emer jumps up and down, being improper enough for Haruka's father to say something. " Emer, settle down. If you are going to act like this then leave the table." Emer's face slowly fades away to a bit upset. " I understand father." Time passed eating in a quiet room filled with serious faces by everyone other than Emer. Haruka wipes her mouth and takes a sip of water. " I shall take my leave of absence." This was a shock to everyone in the room. She usually was a cowardly person. She was only not cowardly to people below her. Instead of sitting there quietly she left without any courtesy.