Misty flowers aren't the same

Haruka puts the book she was reading back in the box full of books and puts them back in her closet. " Alright, I need some sleep because I have many, many things to do tomorrow." Haruka sets her shaw on her chair, and then heads to bed.

" What's going on here? Haruka was never supposed to act.. If Oriana came into the story just a couple of months ago Haruka should be meeting the 2nd male lead by now right?" Kore pulls out a book labeled " The angel was always mine " Kore pulls out another book labeled " The angel became the devil's bride" Kore looks at both of the books and puts them on her desk. She pulls out her chair and gets her quill and gets an empty writing book. " I know I have the books with me but why is nothing going as planned? I have both of the books from both perspectives. The 18+ novels.. I know it doesn't start off 18+ because they are both 14 but that was for 6 chapters in a 44 chapter book." Kore starts to write on the blank page. " Ugh, this book was so cheesy, I can't believe Aimi actually made this into a book, I mean come on. It wasn't even that big of a deal. She bragged about it having 500k views 3 years ago." She writes down about what has changed in the story and to get the story back on track as much as she can. " Wait, if it had 500k views could that mean.. No, but maybe other people are here too. Oh no.. what if they are like Aimi?? Since she put it on the Readerpad it may have more reads...Y'know what i'll just do this tomorrow i need some sleep for tomorrow."