Chapter 1: Peace After A Lifetime

A/N- Y/N is currently 6 years old. This takes place a day after his Father died. He died in a car accident.

Y/N's POV

Y/N: Hey, M-Mom?

M/N: What, brat?

Y/N: Will Dad be okay?

M/N: No, he's gone. It's your fault too. If you hadn't run into the middle of the road, then he wouldn't have tried to save your sorry ass.

Y/N: W-What? I-It's m-my fault?

M/N: Yes, it is! I wish you were never born! If you hadn't been born then your Father would still be alive! You're just a Freak anyways.

Y/N: B-But, I-I-

M/N: I don't want to hear it! Go to your room and don't come out unless I give you permission, got it?

Y/N: Y-Yes M-Ma'am.

From that day on, my life went straight to hell. I hardly ever got fed, I was beat and tortured every day and I never got to leave my room until I was 13 years old.

By then, I was a pretty blank person. I hardly showed any emotion and I was pretty antisocial. Nothing really changed until my Sophomore year of High School, when I was 15 years old.

M/N: You know the deal, right?

Y/N: Yes Ma'am. Don't stay out past 7:30.

M/N: Or What?

Y/N: Or I'll get beat again.

M/N: Good, now go.

Y/N: Yes Ma'am.

For the first couple of weeks, nothing happened. I was still an antisocial freak. But, that didn't stop someone from inviting me to join some church.

I was on my way home, like always, when I wasn't paying attention and accidentally walked into someone, knocking them over.

Y/N: O-Oh, I'm sorry ma'am, I didn't mean to knock you over like that.

???: No, No, it's fine!

Y/N: Are you sure?

???: Yeah, really!

Y/N: If you say so. I should get going.

???: Wait!

Y/N: Huh?

???: Can I ask you something?

Y/N: Uhh, sure.

???: Would you be interested in joining the church?

Y/N: Hmm. How many day's out of the week will I be there and for how long?

???: Every day!

???: And we'll be there until 5:00.

Y/N: Alright, I'll join.

???: Really? Great! Would you like to visit the Church now?

Y/N: Umm.

At this rate, I'll do anything to get away from the house for as long as I can.

Y/N: Sure, I guess I'll go. The sooner we can start, the better.

Sarvente: Great! I'm Sarvente by the way!

Y/N: I'm Y/N.

Sarvente: That's a great name!

Y/N: Thanks.

Actually, now that I pay attention to her, she kinda looks like me. Well, in terms of skintone anyway.