Chapter 4 (Move Out Day)

Andre

Man im mad as fuck how that hoe gonna ask me to give her 5g for an abortion and the fact that im not that baby inside of her daddy pissed me off. Im not letting her stay here cause if i let her spend another night here i might just kill her and the little poor innocent baby inside of her. So i decided to call one of my main hoes over to pack her bags and put it outside so when she wake up ahe know what time it is (Move Out Dayy!) 

Mya

I woke up with a headache i wanna talk to Andre and tell him how sorry i am i know im wrong but i need that money i dont want Dequan kids (the man she been sleeping with for the past 3 months) i know the poor baby dont know whats going on but i cant have this baby its Dequan or Andre. I was interrupted by my thoughts when i heard a loud bang on my door. I groaned as i got out of bed to open the door. So as i opened the door a group of girls come in with trash bags throwing all my make-ups clothes and shoes in them. "What the fuck yall doing get the fuck out my room," I said getting pissed these hoes obviously aint hear me because they kept grabbing my belongings. "ANDREEEE," I screamed at the top of my lungs. "What bitch," he responded from the living room. I just started crying. Im guessing he brought these girls over here to kick me out. I wasnt about to try to fight them so i just went outside waiting for them to throw my stuff out like dogs. 

Andre

Im not gonna lie i kind of felt bad for the way i kicked her out but she didnt think about me when that nigga dick was all in her pussy. Man i could care less after them girls packed Mya shit up i kicked there asses out too. I was bored in this house and Mya hoe ass still outside crying like a little bitch. Karmas a bitch thats all i can say. I was bored in this big ass house with shit to do so i called my nigga Demarcus to slide to the trap. He said ight i told him to I'll be there in a couple of minutes. As I was heading out the door Mya was sitting on the steps crying. "You better be gone by the time i get back," I said as i walked down the steps. "You will regret fucking me over one day i will have something ten times better then what you own," she responded. I just laughed cause the bitch dont even have a home to lay her head.