Chapter 1

Y/N pov's:

I was scrolling through my instagram then I got a notification from @umbrellaacad and it says that they will do an audition for a new character for The Umbrella Academy season 3. I was so happy and jumping upside down that my dream came true, I really to wanted be an actress since I was kid. So I immediately go downstairs and saw my parents on their laptop doin their work, they always busy sometime they didn't even noticed that its my birthday ,how disappointed I am is at my parents. So I tell them that I going to the audition next week and they nooded their head and eyes still on the laptop. I'm so happy but sad at the same time because of my parents. I can't even remembered the last time they hugged me, kissed or even saying 'I LOVE YOU ' to me. I never had friends because I've been homeschooled since kindergarden, now I'm is 15 years old not even a single friend been in my life. 

Time skip: next week

"next!!" the worker called and after this is her turn to audition I am shaking its my first time auditoning and I also get to see Gerard Way. "NEXTT" the worker and I shaking harder "hello welcome The Umbrella Academy and may I know your name young lady" Gerard Way said "hello my name is Y/N Y/L/N and it's a pleasure to met you and I'm to audition for Luna McCoy" I said "nice to meet you y/n and I want you read scene 16 (where you found Luther staying on street ). "you ready" Gerard Way said me and I nooded my head "okey you can came out now!!" he said in loud voice and there is Tom Hopper . "is it me to short or he is just tall as hell, like he need look down to see me" I thought to myself "Okay you may start now, and action!!" (i dont know how to audition. i never been to an audition before. sorry)

Luna: I told you that if you follow what your're boss said you would not end up staying on the street do you know that dimwit. And besides what you're boss said is true you can be an asshole or should I said DUMDASS!!

Luther: hey language young lady, besides I'm just saying the truth to him and he always think he always correct!!!

Luna: that's your problem Luther*poke his chest* you always think what people do is wrong and you always think that you're always correct but you just like talking about yourself. Do you ever think of other people feelings *Luther stay quite* this is exactly what I expect from you. You always put yourself first and don't think about people after that. You're just a selfish piece of shit. *run away and went to her room*

(bold is the script) 

"sooo.. How was that?" I ask "that was incredible I don't know that you have that kind of side in your  tiny body!!!" Gerard Way said "yeah I don't even know that you can a baddass, tho I thought you are that kind of soft girl" Tom said and chuckles "thank you" I said "no problem we'll give you a call If you got the part or not just for a week or two and thank you for coming Y/N!!" Gerard Way said I smiled at him . I was walking out of the audition room then I saw Tom Hopper walking into a room. "Mr.Hopper!!!" I almost yelled to him then he turn and saw me. "hey kiddo, I thought you already going home? " he ask worriedly "First of all, I want to say sorry because I cursed at you just now. Second, of all don't even think to call me kiddo." I said sarcastically and folded my hand over my chest "you do sound like Five tho and its okey we probably cursed a lot at the set, btw how old are you? You do look small like 11-12 years old don't you think you're to young for the character" he ask "ok lets get straight to the point I do look small but im 15 and also I do not sound like Five Hargreeves" I said in a harsh tone but not like very rude. His jaw fall over what I just said. "are you serious WOW didn't expect that. But remember if you got the part you will be excactly like Five and also his girlfriend." When he said that I start to blushed so hard then it hit me "wait are you saying that the character that I just audition is for Five love interest LIKE FIVE THE FIVE HARGREEVES THAT HAS TELEPORTATION POWER!!!" I said and yelled that last part maybe the people in the room could heard what I just said. Speaking of the devil the room behind Tom Hooper open widely and I could see Emmy-Raver, Elliot Page, David Castaneda, Robert Sheehan, Justin H. Min and there also AIDAN FREAKING GALLAGHER!!!!!!!

💐 I know its short but I hope you guys like. I'm working with the next chapter💐