Chapter 2

Y/n Pov's

My heart start to beat very hard when I saw all of them and mostly AIDANN "what happening here??" Emmy ask "yeah and who is this little girl might be" Robert said in his Klaus voice "first of all I'm Y/N pleasure to met you all I've came here for auditioning for Luna Mccoy , second of all if you call kiddo or little girl again I will cut of your head" I said and gave them death stare, they at me with shocked "okey we'll promise we're not going to call you kiddo or little girl again but may I know why did I hear my character name a bunch of time, you're not like fangirl right?" Aidan ask "ME-pfft no way, well I do like your show" I said with my innocent face and shrugged. "so you're saying you're a audience for Luna McCoy I think it suits you well. Right guys?" David said and everyone nooded their head "well you do have the badass side like five have you make a great girlfriend for Mr. Five Hargreeves!!"Robert said and I can feel my cheeks getting red and started to think.

"wait are you guys saying that what just Tom said is true that the character I just audition is for Five GIRLFRIEND LIKE FIVE FREAKING HARGREEVES FUCKIN GIRLFRIEND!!" I said with full of shocked "Yupp you totally are Luna just perfect for our little Five." Robert said everybody started to chuckles besides for me and Aidan we started to blushed very hard "wait, wait, wait I just noticed this, that you just know about your character was it when we tell you, right?" Elliot said and I shrugged with innocent. They looked at each other with fear because they make a big mistake "so you saying that Gerard just post on the Instagram that we going to need a new people for new character?" David ask and I nooded my head and they looked at each other in fear "it's ok" I said "what?" they said in unison "are you guys deaf I said it's okay you're secret is safe with me, my lips are sealed." I said to them and they sighs in relived

"I guess its time for me to go home I see you guys when I can" I said and about to walk and Emmy called me and ask me for my Instagram id and gave to them and I saw on my phone the notification.

@tom.hopperhops followed you @castanedawong followed you @emmyraver followed you @rozzymikes followed you @elliotpage followed you @justinmin followed you @aidangallagher followed you on instagram

Then I wave to them and said my goodbye to them and walk out of the building and booked an uber to go back to my apartment.

Aidan's Pov's

When y/n walk to go home we all go back to the room and a smile creeped on my face. Everybody sit back to their seat looked over me and they started to laughed. "why are you guys laughing?" I ask frown "you like her don't you" Justin ask and they started to laughed harder "awww our Five is in love with his might new co-star" Robert said and clap his hand together "what she is nice tho" I said "we know you like her, it so obvious Aidan" Elliot said "maybe I do, maybe I don't " I said "whatever yo said Aidy boy see you later" Emmy said and rub my hair , she when out of the room to go to the audition room. The rest in the room still laughing about me and started to blushed hard. "maybe I do like her" I thought to myself.

@Y/n_yourgurll Posted new post

My phone start to ring it from Instagram Y/n posted a new post

@Y/n_yourgurll