Chapter 3

Y/n Pov's:

 I was scrolling through my phone then suddenly I got a call from unknown number and I decided to picked it up

"hello may I speak to miss Y/L/N?" the person said "yes Miss Y/L/N speaking" I said "Hello I'm from the Umbrella Academy company and here to say that you got the part for Luna McCoy, Congratulations!!!" the person said "Oh my god thank you so much is there any meeting or anything this week?" I ask "yes there are this Saturday for get to knew everyone else, and you also will get your script that day. We will email you everything else tomorrow" "okey thank you so much" and the call ended. I'm so excited. I decided that I want to tell my parents tomorrow after work. And that I went to dreamy sleep. 

THE NEXT MORNING:

I wake up and take my laptop and check my e-mail. I already got the e-mail for umbrella academy, it say:

Good morning Miss Y/L/N,

It's a honor for us to have here as the new character which is Luna McCoy. I want to inform you that your character is badass but , sweet and have soft side girl. The thing that you don't know is that your character is the love interest for Five Hargreeves a.k.a Aidan Gallagher, we hope you guys are fine with that. We also hope you can bond with everyone in the set. This Saturday will be meting at (the company building ) to discuss everything there. That's all for now if you have any question you can ask us at the meeting. It's nice to have you.

sincerely,

The Umbrella Academy

"so it was true that I'm his love interest" I thought to myself then my phone started to ring, and it say @umbrellaacad tagged you on their new post and I open my Instagram to look at the new post

@umbrellaacad

          (imagine that is you

          (imagine that is you. You can also just imagine one of your picture)

@umbrellaacad: congrats to you @Y/n_yourgurl for making the new character for the new season of The Umbrella Academy. We glad to have you here

@Y/nfanpage: happpy for you girll

@Netflix: hope you enjoy filming @Y/n_yourgurl

@loveY/n: Congrats @Y/n_yourgurl happpy for you

@y/nmylife : @Y/n fanpagesss I think we can make the ship name already

-- @Y/n fanpagesss : YASSS GURLL

-- @rozzymikes : I totally agreed with that

-- @justinmin^^

-- @elliotpage^^

--@emmyraver^^

--@castanedawong^^

--@tom.hopperhops^^

@fanpage Y/N : am I the only saw that the rest of the cast shipping @Y/n_yourgurl with @aidangallagher

--@Ilove y/n : I know right!!! I'm so happy

LOADS MORE COMMENTS

I'm so happy and excited to film this TUA season3 I wish I can really bond with the others. I mean we already met them in real life.

TIME SKIPPED (SATURDAY) ( she already told your parent that she got the part)

I woke up and start my morning routine and it took me almost half and hour to pick my clothe because today I'm actually meeting the rest of the cast. Finally I found the perfect clothe to wear.

 Finally I found the perfect clothe to wear

                      (what you're wearing. you can change it if you want)

I take my backpack put my laptop, charges, purse and my water bottle. I go to the lobby to wait for the cast to take me my apartment that I gave my address last to David last night suddenly somebody called my name and turn around. 

"Hai you must be Y/n I'm jess I'm your biggest fan" she is little girl with her mother besides her and I bent down her level. "Hey jess nice to meet you how old are you?" I ask

 "I'm 9. I heard that you will be filming The Umbrella Academy season 3 I can't wait to watched it" she said in excitement "AWWWW, that's very sweet of you Jess can I have a hug." she nooded her head and we hugged until my phone buzz it the cast they will arrived in a minute "awww, I wish we can meet again do you wanted to take a picture together?" she nooded her head and we took our picture and turn around to find the cast car I saw an Alphard car the door open widely and showed everybody head and their face In AWE and I go to the car.

"how long have you guys staring at me?" I ask 

"From the time you met the girl" Justin said "creepy" I say to myself 

 "I don't know you can be that soft" Emmy said "ohh- a lot you don't know about me " I said in innocent 

"I think you can be softer when you be with Aidan tho" Robert said I started to blushed but frowned at the same time what make him to think like that and look at Aidan and I can his face getting redder. Then I got into the car and we drive to Starbucks because most of us didn't get breakfast yet. I got my Caramel Macchiato coffee and a glazed donut. Then go to the The Umbrella Academy office for the table read.

sorry this chapter is short. hope you like it. Don't forget to vote 💐 just forget to comment i love reading comments. Love you guys.❤