Not The Ending You Know...

Location: Inside Zero

The inner machinations of Zero's mind. A desolate place indeed. But it is where a certain melon-turned-human must go in order to save someone she holds near and dear to her heart.

Axol.

You see, just yesterday, Axol was busy using his magic pen, Inkweaver, to draw a comic that would double as his way of officially asking out Melony, who he had a crush on ever since he laid eyes on her that faithful, chaotic day. Then, he was suddenly interrupted by SMG4 and Mario, who were questioning him about the sudden increase of Shreks. Then suddenly, the Shrek that SMG4 was holding escaped the memer's grasp, grabbed Mario, and hightailed it out of there. This led to SMG4 and Axol chasing the Shrek into a forest and eventually to a giant black USB with an orange arrow decal on it. The Shrek then held SMG4 up to the craft and after scanning the memer, it opened up. Furthermore, it was revealed that Professor E. Gadd was behind the sudden upsurge in Shreks. But he was forced to do it. He was apparently held hostage by a floating eyeball with a knife, who then dropped the knife and made a beeline towards the now open guardian pod. Zero would finally be complete.

Or at least that's what would've happened if Mario didn't step on that eyeball. But then, the bigger part of Zero that was in the USB used its tentacles to get Mario, because Mario is this world's avatar. However, he got Axol instead, and closed up the USB.

Then, after fruitless attempts of trying to get the guardian pod open, the USB pops out an unconscious Axol and then flies to Peach's Castle. After the two fat Italians realized the kind of state Axol was in, they headed to the castle.

Everyone was concerned for Axol, especially Melony. He was once full of life, and now he was lying in bed comatose. They then decided to focus on another problem, which was the big, ominous USB hovering over the castle. After some testing from Swagmaster, the USB was confirmed to be bulletproof. A rocket launcher didn't even put a dent in it. They were going to try something else, but then...

Axol?: Woah... freaky.

To everyone's surprise, Axol was standing next to them, and he was perfectly healthy. But even then, something seemed a bit off. Probably because he used the term "Japanese Comics" instead of the term he would've used which was "Manga".

A few hours later, Chris and Swag arranged to nuke the castle in order to take out the USB. If it was as big a threat as SMG4 made it out to be, then it would need to be taken care of. And fast! So, everyone got into a bunker to protect themselves from the blast. After a while though, things started to escalate. First, Bob was becoming impatient and wanted to leave, but SMG4 was firm on everyone staying in the bunker, much to Bob's disliking. Also, Meggy and Mario got into a little scuffle and had to be separated and put in time out by Saiko. All while Peach delayed the nuke because, well, they were going to use it on her castle. Also in the bunker was Axol?... who was acting a bit creepy. He entered the restroom in the bunker, and when Melony went to check on him, he was gone. Shortly after, seeing as how it was empty, Mario decided to use the toilet. Then, just as he unzipped his fly, he noticed ominous 1s and 0s surrounding the toilet. Suddenly, a scream was heard. Then, the restroom door opened, and Mario was nowhere to be seen...

After the bomb outside exploded (and didn't do diddly against the USB), the friends inside the bunker stopped fighting and just now realized that Mario was missing. Except this wasn't the educational SNES game, this was real life. As they were all looking for him, SMG4 made a conclusion that Mario was probably stuck in the toilet. He went to check and, like Mario before him, saw it was empty and decided to use it. Then, the ominous 1s and 0s took SMG4 to the same place it took Mario. A little, infinitely expanding place called the Backrooms.