Am i dead? Or am i alive...[oc x underfell story]

The small girl tilted her head in confusion, in her ghost form. her kindness seems to fade at the sight of her tall skeleton edgy friend.  He wasn't happy..why wasn't he happy?

She died in his arms.... she planned to go to the king and use her soul so he can see the stars together and become a royal guard! but things backfired and undyne just had to strike her down. this wasn't her plan when she first fell..funny huh?

He fought undyne witch surprised the girl and did end up being a royal Guard the LEADER! Her plan did work just..in the way she wished never expected.

But little did she know he hated this, he never wanted this..but then again he did.

Yes, he was mad at her for this, trying his best to actlike it never bothered him. Sans on the other hand was different, he got depressed and  It wasn't that hard to notice. From drinking to to yelling at him for letting her run away getting her killed.

"I promise I'll get you popular! You'll be a guard just like undyne! I want you happy!"

Her voice rung in his head... and it pissed him off, he soon shoved the memory in the back of his skull and started burry himself in his new job.

The girl watch the years pass and friend  got more violent while  the other humans fall. She was the 4th human to fall so it took awhile of corse.
She even even made another skeleton friend she sees once in awhile, He was scary but soon warmed up to him. kinda reminded of papyrus, tall and very angry easily.
At and older age she just stopped watching and hung out with the other souls. Yes it did get lonely but she was losing hope that he wouldn't ever change..
It took her the hole year when she was alive to change his prospective on things.
Soon the last human fell , frisk. it took them 3 months to free the monsters, and with the soul's encouragement, they were so close.

RESET

Something was wrong...why did the world start over again?.. I remembered watching papyrus's eyes in amazement when he saw the stars before the scene faded away ..why's was I back in my grave box again?
I watch the human fall again and I wish I never did, I wish I stayed back like the others told me to. The Kid killed everyone..god even papyrus was trying to give them a chance before he fell...
watching the fight with sans and the kid broke me the most..sans does care so much for papyrus and goat mom..him crying made me wish I was alive to help him.
But..how could a KID who once saved everyone turn into a killer?

"Howdy green! Um, are ya awake?"

Orange dragged me out of my thoughts with his loud very country accent.
No wonder he died fast- his voice is louder then papyrus..but you can't blame him none. He died at the age 9 and is now 11.

"Hey there orange."
I fake yawn escaped me and I slowly got up off of my grave, with a look around.
"Eh it's dark still what's up? Let me guess..waterfall?"

The other wouldn't get up much, him and I would float around the underground and watch the waterfalls,he would visit blooky once in a while while I would just just relax around the echo flowers.

"Actually I was a wondern if  we could visit blooky? And maybe you can join me!"
Blooky? That's oddly new this time..

"I know you said ya didn't want to because ya knew each other but-"

"Sure." I cut him off

"Wait really?! Are we going? Awesome!" He floated in a circle in excitement which made me laugh. I needed a distraction anyway so it shouldn't hurt none..something different would be nice.