lost dog [oc underfell story]

"Hailey Come on! You have to get up!" Lora yelled from the kitchen. I growled covering my snoot back under the covers, after work last night I'm way too tired for this..emotionally.

"You really don't want to find your family? You talked about this ever since you were little! Something about a tall skelet-"

"Nope"

I cut her sentence off walking up behind her to steal a piece of toast "Hey?! Stop making me lose focus! I'm being serious!" I chucked to myself as she smacked the back of my head.

"Owch-  and so am I ya know? It's been years anyways it's a lost memory."
She sighed handing me a plate full of breakfast "you're so stubborn.." I laughed stuffing my face with food  "That's my middle name bestie~"

The room is filled with sadness

"How about we make a deal." My pointy ears shot up still stuffing down my eggs "if I can find a SINGLE monster that knows or cares for you the. You have to meet them!" Growled quietly stuffing my mouth with another piece of toast and she babbled on. 
"My cushion frisk saved them so they might know something! They are..the..the..what's that word? " I thought for a moment

" the monster ambassador..it was all over the news yesterday.."I mumbled
"Says the one with incredible hearing!" we both laughed  "but anyhow It's been years since i saw them!  I can go talk to their mom, maybe she knows how I can contact them." I nodded walking into the living room turning on the TV after placing my plate in the sink.

"Since I'm all of a sudden agreeing to this you have to get me something in return."

She looked at me confused grabbing her keys and phone off the table ready to leave "we have enough treats if that's what you're saying.."

"No, no I need..a new chew toy I kinda broke mine the other day"   

She giggled grabbing her wallet on the stand next to the door. "you act just like a puppy I swear" She mocked opening the front door.

"Hey, now that I think about it a new ball sounds good t-"

'And she's gone.' I laughed at myself switching through the channels on the TV.

'Stupid'

'Nope'

'EW there's nothing on today.."

After a sigh escaped me I looked over at my phone 'it's been 3 hours what the heck, Is she that determined to find a frisk and help me? she Did promise she would help years ago, I just thought she would have forgotten by now..whatever I'll just text her."

THE GREAT DOGGO- "any luck on my chew toy?"
I laughed sending the first text

....typing

Magnificent human - "No! I'm in the middle of trying to get to frisk..just getting in was hard enough!"

THE GREAT DOGGO- "actually found them? Wowie."
I stuffed my mouth with a dog treat..this was oddly addicting to eat..guess I'm just weird.

The magnificent human- "yea! There's a new small building in town that they own with the queen!"

the magnificent human- "They take requests and stuff from humans and monsters solving their argues and problems."

I about choked on a treat as she keep typing

The magnificent human- "isn't that cool!? Looks like I totally won!"

THE GREAT DOGGO- "not endless they know me to remember? I told you I lost my memories years ago.. and even if someone knew me I don't remember :("

The magnificent human- "of yea I forgot about that..but maybe even seeing someone might trigger a memory! Oh that's me I gotta go I'm next, talk to ya soon? "

THE GREAT DOGGO- "k.."