[2] Sick

YO, ITS ME. YOUR FAVOURITE FUCKIN WRITER EMO AKA BLOB.

HEY EMILY, ARE YOU STILL WEARING THAT BLACK HOODIE AND GRAY SWETPANTS WITH THOSE AIRPODS/HEADPHONES?

L

//CW: cursing/swearing//

- - -

previously; for the people who has the mind of a goldfish

"Whatever" Dream huffed and handed him his phone back, he can clearly feel Techno and Niki smirking his way.

he rolled his eyes and just waved goodbye to the customer.

-

It had been 2 weeks since Punz and Dream first met, He was now a daily customer who fucking pays Dream loads of money for no reason at all.

He was rich, RICH rich. Too bad Dream went on a 1 week break from there, guess he really missed his daily $60 tips.

Today Dream was at home, in bed looking through the window. watching as the crystal randrops  fall by. 

He was ill from sleeping outside in the rain all night, watching till the sunset had arrived alone. 

It was then when George had to come home and found Dream nearly passed out on the garden, soaking wet.

But enough about that, Dream was laying in his comfy little bed looking outside the window for passing cars. 

The small waterdroplets which stuck to the surface of his mirror while light shimmered through causing his room to have little dim spots from the droplet's shape, pretty neat.

He turned himself the other way, grabbing the hot cup of coco George made for him, of course Sapnap had to be over at Karl's while he was sick. Now he was just trouble for George.

"Well, atleast i didnt die" Dream sighed opening his phone, seeing two notifications from messages.

PUNZ

___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___

yesterday, 4:20am 

PUNZ

hey Dream,

why aren't you at work

— — —

today, 2:30 pm

Dream

hey! sorry i didnt answer yesterday

im sick so im not going to work for a week 👍

Dream then ignores the rest of the notifications and turnned on spotify, opening his playlist. Knowing that people were probably gonna blow up his phone he opened airplane mode.

God he was tired, he didnt sleep for the past 2 days since he was awake daydreaming about random shit.

He put on his headphones and flipped over to the side where the light irradiated the back of his head and his cozy blanket.

Humming while he watched his iridescent bottles twinkled beside him he grabbed a small notebook, drawing small drawing of people onto it for fun.

Knowing he was probably going to be bored for the rest 50 hours he turned on the heater in his room and started to fall asleep.

- - -

Dream woke up after 19 hours of sleep, still tired as fuck somehow. He opens his phone and turns off airplane mode.

"Dipshit! can you bring me a glass of water?" Dream yelled for George.

"SHUT UP" George yelled back mocking his american accent, Dream shrugged and clicked on tiktok and started scrolling.

All of a sudden a video of him tripping down the stairs was seen on tiktok, with 1.5 million likes. what, the, FUCK.

Are they tryna die or trying to blackmail their own roomate?! God he even had his fucking pajamas on.

"Gosh dammit" Dream facepalms out of frustration.

"Dream?" he heard different voice say his name, he rolls his eyes and just looks at the person. Punz?

Why the fuck is Punz here?

"Hey Punz" Dream says waving to him, still confused on why he was here Dream questions him "Why are you here Punz?"

Punz just gets out a pot of hot chicken soup, it honestly looked like the most expensive but cheapest thing ever.

It was in a floral pot with a small bird carved from glass on the top, while the chicken noodle soup was normal just a lot of parsley 

"Good soup."

- - -

"So, did you rush over here to just give me some chicken broth?" Dream asks

"Mhm" Punz responded taking a spoon of the chicken soup and feeding it to the other, simp.

"But why" Dream asked again

"I dunno"

"What"

"I dunno"

"Huh"

"Because you sick?"

"Im not that sick"

"Your forehead feels like lava"

"No."

"Im gonna go now"

"No."

- - -

A/N:

boring chapter

just wait for the part where the plot gets juicier

bitch stop being depressed and shit those black hoodies make you look emo bestie

stfu you ARE wearing exactly what im saying, a hoodie and sweatpants. 

trust me, your clothes are actually not real, they're a illusion, you're wearing sweatpants and a black hoodie