REST AND RELAXATION

Vacation.

That word never came to my head when i became a Crystal Gem. The Gems never take vacations, anyways. But the other Gems said i could use one. They said i do enough work, protecting them from any signs of The One who Caused It All, and any of her beginning plans to kill the Gems. They had a point. So, i decided to take a trip to the forest of Canada.

The sound of birds, the wind rustling in the trees, and wild animals. These sounds i had never herd before. I came from a dysfunctional future. But these noises were beautiful. They made me feel at peace. I felt good.

3 hours later....

I find myself sitting under a tree on a large hill. The fresh air was flooding my nostrils. It was a nice smell.

I remember coming here to this time. I kinda wished it was a little earlier. It would have been nice to meet Rose Quartz. I've seen some pictures of her around the temple. She is a beautiful woman indeed.

Pearl told me, while i was being taught about the history of the Gems, that she saw the beauty in everything, even in the most revolting abominations. There must have been lots of beauty in Greg U. which is probably why she chose to be with him. He's a lucky man.

I started getting sleepy, so i leaned back to the tree, and slowly closed my eyes.

But before i could go into a deep sleep, a hand softly clenched mine. I was too tiresome to realize it. Then i hear a soft giggle, and a sweet kiss, which lasted a while, was planted on my forehead. With my eyes still closed, and my mind still sleeping, and to much of my own surprise, i smiled at the kiss. But i thought "Wait!! Who's kissing me?!?!"

I immediately sit up and sawthat i was not leaning against the tree!!! It was Peridot!!!! ONE OF THE MANY EVIL GEMS!!!!!

She was smiling at me. Why?! She looks down at her hand, which was intertwined with mine. I felt like vomiting "Morning, my Prince Charming~~." She says seductively. "Did you sleep well~~?" I quickly pull my hand out of hers. "What do you want?!?!" i say firmly.

She blushes. "Nothing much." she says. "Its just....i've heard so much about you, Obsidian." She scoots towards me, and puts her hand on mine. I jarted up to my feet, a disgusted look on my face. She just giggles. God, was that annoying me!!

"Why are you so scared of me??" She says. "I won't bite." She gets up on her feet and faces me. Both her hands grab mine. "But only if you want me too.<3"