IRESISTABLY DANGEROUS

The sight Peridot was letting me see was amazing. Her breast were pretty small, but i didn't care. They were still beautiful. She giggled. "You know you can do more that just look at them~." She says sexually. And with that statement, i dip my left hand down her suit, and rub her left breast. It felt so smooth.

I trace circles around her nipple. She gasps. I look at her concerned. "Its ok." She says smiling. "I'm just sensitive is all. You may continue, Obsidian." So i do as she is told. Then i cup her breast. My right hand touched her other, yet it was outside her suit.

"Are you enjoying this?" She asks with lust in her eyes. I simply nod and kiss her head. She blushes madly at this action. I let ourselves lay against the tree. She is lying on top of me. I removed my left hand from her breast and proceeded to touch her nether regions.

Peridot gasps in surprise. "Oh my!!!" She cheers. "Obsidian!! I love it when you touch me there!!" Her pants were getting wet with lust, it was moistening my fingers. A smirk formed on my face as i used my right hand to pull her pants open, and dipped my left hand into her pants and touched her puss. Peridots jaw drops in a gasp emits from her mouth.

"My fucking god!!!" She shouts as she grabs my arm with both her hands. "I wish we could do this forever!!!" She grabs my face and kisses me, her tongue exploring my mouth.

"My very first kiss.......stolen." I realized. "THAT'S TEARS IT!!!!! I wanted it to be with someone i love!!! This Gem....Peridot!! She is acting like a SLUT!!!!! I don't love her!!! She's just making me do this!!! Oh, she's in for it now!!!!"

Our lips part from eachother. She smiles and says "Obsidian....i love you!!!

"Oh, i'll tell you in the best way possible." I say. I remove my hands from her puss and position her on her knees, facing the bulge in my pants. Her eyes widen and drools at the sight.

I put my hands on her head. "Open up my pants." I tell her. "There's a surprise in there for you." She smiles. "Oh yes!!!" She shouts. "It's mine!!!" She slowly unzipped my pants. "It's mine to with anything that--" But before she could say another word, i take action and start banging her head against the tree.

After a few many bangs on the tree, i let her head go from my grasp. She falls down, unconscious. Standing over her body, i glare at her. "I'm sorry, "My love". But i didn't plan on being ruined by a little whore like you!" And with that i walked back to the warp pad. I made sure i pushed Peridots body down the hill we were on before i left.

"That was a long enough vacation for me."