➵ rules & payments

RULES & REGULATIONS OF THE PRADA PLOT SHOP BY MARQUE

━━ ✩ Respect the plot writers for their hard work. Do not show any hatred towards any plot. If you don't like it then, simply move on to the next one. No discrimination or hate comments will be tolerated.

━━ ✩ First come, First serve. We will give the plot to the first person who asks for it. There will be a form on the same page, Fill it on the same page as the plot & It's yours after we confirm.

━━ ✩ Payment : You must follow all the rules, credit the writer of the plot (will be written in the page of plot) and give the writer & marque community a follow. Shout-out's to the community's shop will be appreciated.

━━ ✩ Take the plot if you're sure you're going to use it. Don't take the plot if you think you won't take the story further. The writers worked hard to come up with them.

━━ ✩ No stealing or plagiarism. You cannot take the plot before asking or filling the form first nor can you make a plot shop and portray our plots in them.

━━ ✩ You can make changes to the plot however you like. Major changes won't be appreciated.

━━ ✩ You must fill the form in the chapter where the plot is written only. Any PM's or Message board questions will not be considered, they might even get deleted. So please, make sure you fill it in the correct chapter.

━━ ✩ Password : The password for your form (plot) will be your favourite clothing brand.

━━ ✩ Your questions, doubts, concerns or anything you want us to know (it can be a suggestion or anything that might help us too) you can put it all here as an inline comment so we see it. PM's won't be appreciated for questions / concerns -- -- -- -- >

Thank you! 
- Marque Community.