➵ demonic possessions and Love

Title: Demonic Possessions 'n Love
Character name: Arachna (Ara) & Albertine(Albert)
Face claim- Lily Collins and Darren Barnett
Love interest- Ara n Albert
Villain- Chase yew
Summary- What would you do when you find out your boyfriend is being possessed by a spirit? Ara, and Albert being the golden couple in high school, discovers the reasons behind Albert's sudden harsh behavior, right before their first semester in college. And to make things worse, they end up finding a spirit possessing him at times uncertain who had a black eye on him since his accident at 7. Now, what matters is whether Ara strives to be with him even with her life's on stake, but isn't that the point of love? Gathering a bunch of friends and teachers, they are determined to solve this conundrum behind such events, keeping it a secret from college and family, and it doesn't get any better when one of their team members decides to hide another secret- secret that may unleash the worst of misfortune.
Note- At some points, Albert gets violent, and sexually attracted to his girlfriend, but she as alwaus will be the one to tame and find his bf's soul inside.

Plot by Fireisblack

To use this fill your form here -- --  -- > 

Name / WP user : 
Are you sure you'll write it? : 
Any other ideas you want to add on to (1-2 lines) : 
Tags (5+) : 

Thank you!!