☕ princess < Felix >

It was 8:00pm, What a long tiring saturday, you had just came home from working at a very busy cafe, feeling drained the fluff ball just walked straight into the living room of your apartment and plopped onto the comfy black sofa.

Oh? Hey there~

You heared a bright voice from the kitchen as a smile started to creep up your face, the voice was from your bright and cheery friend,

Hello

You responded. The owner of the said voice was peeking from the kitchen, and awe.. He found his companion extremely adorable, laying down the sofa with eyes closed.

The boy had left the kitchen and walked towards the back of the living room sofa.

You okay shortie?

Felix asked as he poked the you on the shoulder, your smile turned into a pout as you looked him in the eye, he wore a smiley face seeing as he suceeded in teasing you.

So how was work?

He asked with full intrest as you started to look done with the topic as you shut your eyes tryi g to forget about that one embarassing scene from work.

Later you felt someone lift you from the sofa sk you start to open your eyes, a light tint of blush started to appear on your face as you see that your faces were only a few inches apart.

What the hell are you doing?

You ask as he turned towards you, your eyes meet as you begin to act shy, he chuckles. It was a cute sight for Felix to see.

Carrying you to bed princess

He said in a tone that you found super attractive,

F-felix I can walk you know?

You stuttered out. Dang why the heck did you do that? Go on, start mentally cursing yourself I wont judge.

I know

He had answered.

><><><

You were now in your bedroom as he layed you on the soft baby blue sheets of your bed, you did nothing but just stared at him thinking that you were one lucky girl to have scored a friend like him in your life.

You observed as he tucked you in the warm sheets of the bed, he looked so adorable and caring.

Go to sleep so you can wake up early

He spoke proceeding to plant a soft kiss on your forehead as blush was now visible on your cheeks, the tip of your eyes painted red, How cute you were flustered.

Rest well princess

He said one last time before leaving you alone in the comfort of your own room.

☆><☆><☆