Sorta-Kinda Prologue

Once upon a period, in a world like the one we live in, a good-looking, blonde girl at the age of fifteen was carrying a bucket of raging fire. Don't ask why or how, I won't tell you.
The grass beneath her foot complained at each step she took and her mind wandered effectively while she was holding a flammable liquid that can burn down all the trees in the Emmity manor. Clasped in her opposite palm was a tiny vial of what seemed like a liquified pale rainbow with an addiction to rolling around in glitter. It was also the most important part of the summoning ritual that Persephone will perform in a birdbath on their manor.
The birdbath—although it was very old—was exceptional and very empty. She raised the bucket and emptied its contents into it. The odd substance swirled, and for a moment it burned a bright orange before slowly becoming clear.
She laid the vial on the flat brink. She pulled out something that looked like a heart and kneeled to lay it on the grass. She closed her eyes.
"Se énankaipantodýnamopou me akoúei, parakaló tin epívlepsí sou katá ti diárkeiatisteletourgíasmou, étsithaprokýpseiikanopoíisikaievimería." Her voice was silky.

ㅤ It was from seven crows flying from the tangle of trees at the grounds. As if it was squawking along, the wind blew harshly, taking away delicate leaves.

ㅤ When the gust stopped and everything went still, she opened her eyes and moved to stand up. Only then did she realise that the heart was gone. But it didn't bother her; she just proceeded to take the vial from the brim with a gloved hand in a bubbly manner and let a drop fall into the liquid.

ㅤPersephone's face was filled with anticipation. Her face came closer to the basin as if it was attracted to it. She stared at it intently with her hands clasped. A moment passed, then a minute.

ㅤAnd then ten minutes, and then another ten, but nothing happened.

ㅤPersephone looked like she was about to cry as she dropped dramatically to the floor in overwhelming dismay.

ㅤ"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaargh! It's a fake! I just spent time planning, plotting, and wanting for this? What a failure. Gosh, the things I risked and stole and did for this... this... failure!" She screamed to herself as she gripped her hair and hit the ground with the other.

ㅤ"Suck it up, Villania," a voice said.

ㅤIt took her a whole moment to register that someone just talked. "Show yourself."

ㅤ"You already see me."

ㅤ"Don't try me, I am fully capable of taking you down." She said, feeling threatened by the unseen voice.

ㅤ"You can't take me down if you need me."

ㅤ"Show yourself, whoever you are."

ㅤ"I am not a who, I'm more of it, to be honest."

ㅤ"What do you want?"

ㅤ"To have a different life."

ㅤThe answer caught her off guard. She submerged into boketto as her eyes slowly roamed then landed on the birdbath. It was glowing a fiery colour you see during sunsets. It colour was fading slowly until it was nothing but a clear substance again.

ㅤ"Are you still there?" She asked the liquid with a cautious expression.

ㅤThere was no answer.

ㅤShe waved her hand over the liquid and it instantly became empty. She refilled it with the bucket and took the vial once again. She moved in a swift and precise motion when she uncorked the vial then let the remaining amount of the liquid inside fall into the basin.

ㅤShe waited for what would happen with agile anticipation. After a fair amount of waiting, the basin started swirling. It was slow at first, but then it picked up its pace, glowing firey orange into a deep shade of red.