Chapter 1

Hongjoong's pov

Stairs must be pretty kinky, since all they ever want is someone to step on them

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Stairs must be pretty kinky, since all they ever want is someone to step on them.

Anyways, if I was aware that setting up an apartment by myself would be so hard I probably would've preferred living on the street. The idea of moving to Seoul when I used to sit in my room back in Anyang used to be so dreamy that I almost forgot about the traffic here.

I laid down on the wooden floor of the empty apartment and took a deep breath. All of my luggage was sitting right by he door. It's 30th of March, I was already behind by a month. I filled up for one of the most prestigious universities in the country, National college of performance and arts. But my call up letter got mixed up in the mails and I thought I didn't get the admission.

Jeez, to think that I literally cried for that now seems so funny. I am a major in producing which has been my dream from the starting. I informed the faculty yesterday about my delay and they were happy to let me join from the next month.

Another sigh left my mouth as I sat up, brushing my blonde hair back staring at my luggage. Can't they just go to their places on their own? Tch- lazy asses. Someone always have to put them somewhere, can't they be responsible for once and just and sit where they are supposed to be. I rolled by eyes at my own thoughts.

I would've preferred to live at the dorm but my parents said that it might be uncomfortable since I'm too used to being alone, but they just wanted to point out that I'm messy as hell. Moreover, since I'm the only son who actually lives at the house, they want the best for me. I do have a brother, speaking of which my phone went off and I saw my brother's name.

"Hey hyung." I said while walking to my bags.

"Hey little bro, are you on your way?" He asked.

"Nope, just arrived at the apartment. Going to start setting up now."

"Hmm.. that's good then. Call me up if you need something." I let out an airy chuckle.

"Yeah, like you have time.."

"Hey!" He sounded offended. "I'll always make time for you. But on that, I really need to go now. I'm right outside the meeting room." I chuckled.

"It's alright. Go work, I'll catch you later Taehyung hyung." He hung up.

Yep, my brother is the CEO of one of the most famous labels, The Victory. It was a mutual decision between us to keep this a secret. He doesn't want me involved with business and said I should focus solely on my music. While I just want to remain as a normal student that's not known by many. A subtle college life, where I can focus on what I want.

I was almost finished with placing all of my clothes in the cupboard when the doorbell rang. The apartment wasn't very big, but it was only me so it didn't matter. I pushed the other two suitcase out of the doorway before opening it. I came face to face with a female smiling politely as she held a paper bag in her hands.

There For You (WooJoong) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें