Chapter 2

Hongjoong's Pov

Remember how sometimes you feel like a bug or a fly is sitting on you but then you look and there is nothing? What if it is ghosts of all those mosquitos and insects that you killed and they are here to haunt you?

Anyways, I got up early and got ready. I was wearing a black coat with a blue warm tee inside with black jeans and timberlands. On the last minute I decided to put on a black beanie with my hair in front. It was cold this morning so my nose turned a little pink as soon as I got out of the apartment. I heard some music coming from the other apartment and I could imagine hyung and noona vibing to fantastic baby.

As usual, expected from a city that never sleeps, there were cars on the road, bicycles and skateboarders. I could see a few of them jogging with their earphones stuck in. And a many were on their phones, on call waiting for the buses with a briefcase in hand, on their way to work. I got startled when my phone started ringing and I looked up to see an unknown number.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Good morning, am I talking to Kim Hongjoong-ssi?" It was a lady.

"Yes."

"My name is Jia, I'm talking from the NCPA reception desk." My eyes widened a bit.

"Ah yes, go ahead."

"We wanted to confirm if you are attending from tomorrow."

"Yes, I will be."

"We would recommend you to visit the campus today and collect your belongings. As well as you can have a tour of the building to know your way around."

"That would be great." I grinned. "When can I come?"

"Anytime after 8:00 A.M would be fine."

"I'll be there. thank you so much." She chuckled.

"Thank you sir." And I hung up the phone. I was already outside the café and it was a little over 6 but I hope that the owners are not too strict. I entered after taking in a deep breath. The first thing I saw were two men talking on the front desk and then I spotted Jaemin wiping the tables. He was quick to look at me and waved with a bright smile.

"Hyung! You made it!" He cheered as he skipped towards me. I laughed and ruffled his hair.

"Let's not waste time I already told Taeyong hyung about you." He said before dragging me to where those two men were standing.

"Tae- who?" I'm pretty sure he didn't listen to me. He tapped the shoulder of the boy who wore a plain dark blue shirt with folded sleeves, he had pink hair styled up. My eyes widened when he turned around, ok, no lie that boy is freaking pretty.

 My eyes widened when he turned around, ok, no lie that boy is freaking pretty

"Ah, Hongjoong-ssi?" He asked with a smile. I kept on staring at him for a few seconds before awkwardly snapping back.

"Yes." I bowed to him. He chuckled and told me to stop.