Introduction to the Story and Character Sketch

Heyy Guys! Welcome to my new #KaVi fanfic #TheChatbox. 

---------------

Introduction- Sometimes, we talk our heart out with starngers rather than the people who are ours. 

Kavin Khanna, a young business magnet and a retired CID cop attempts suicide. But gets saved by his once junior and a good friend Pankaj. He meets Purvi, a psychotherapist and resmbles her with Shruti (Purvi) Hemraj, his dead girlfriend (or friend is okay). Just a glance of Purvi makes him remember his dead friend Dushyant Hemraj. They don't meet after that. What happens next? Do read the story... 

------------------

Character Sketch- 

Kavin Khanna - A young, Handsome cop turned businessman. 

Dushyant Hemraj - A brave CID officer. Dead. 

Shreya Siddharth - Best buddy of Kavin. A CID cop. 

Siddharth - Husband of Shreya (Sorry Dareya fans ). Employee of Kavin. 

Kartik Goenka - Brother of Ishita. Phychatrist. 

Ishita Goenka - Sister of Kartik. 

Shruti (Purvi) Hemraj - Friend of Kavin. Loved him. But he didn't. Dead.

Dr.Purvi - Psychotherapist. 

Other Characters - ACP, DCP, Sachin, Abhijeet, Daya, Tarika, Pankaj, Nikhil, Mayur, Divya. 

-----------------------

The characters' stories will be shown in the chapters ahead. 

The cover is made by me- How's it? 

Do share the story with all #KaVi fans. 

1st Chapter will be published soon..

Namaste