Purvi...

So here goes the first chapter of #ChatBox

___________________________________________________

He was crying as he wrote those words. He never thought his life would change like this. He was all alone. His love, his sister had left him. He broke all ties with his friend. He was all alone. In real sense alone. He completed the note. He checked if the door was locked or not. He climbed the stool on the bed. Closed his eyes. Wrapped the dupatta tied to ceiling fan around his neck. Kicked the stool and let his life slip away slowly...............

Six years later.

 He checked the locked door. Took out his shaving blade. And in one go, cut his wrist. Blood kept oozing out from his wrist. And tears kept flowing out of his eyes as he waited for his life to slip away.

The boy opened his eyes. He saw a rush in front of him. Many people in white clothes were running in front him. He rubbed eyes. Only to be disappointed that he is alive. And safe in the hospital.

'Kaisa lag raha hai maut ke muh se bachkar?' A voice came from back.

He turned around and saw a girl. About average height. Normal Indian complexion. She wore spectacles. Just to show the seriousness in her childlike eyes.

The boy– Bohot bura

The girl laughed. Her dimples attracted his eyes.

The boy – Aapki smile kafi acchi hai. I Like dimples.

The girl smiled – Thanks. Kavin right?

Kavin nodded.

The girl – I am Purvi. Psychotherapist.

Kavin (sternly)– I am mentally stable.

Purvi (with equal sternness in her voice) – You are not. Attempt to suicide is a sign of mental instability. Apne paas hone wali sabse kimti cheez ko yu daav pe lagana is madness.

Kavin looked other side.

Purvi – Accha wo chodo. Agli baar ka suicide attempt 300 ft ki chhat se karna. Ya phir blade thodi sharp lena. Kya hai..fatak se life over. Tapakne me aasani hogi.

Kavin – Mujhe to tum paagal dikhti ho.

Purvi laughs – Ha wo to mai hu. 

Kavin shook his head.

Kavin – Will you please leave me alone?

Purvi – Itni jaldi chutkara waise to nahi hai. Par mujhe thodi bhuk lagi hai. Kuch nigal ke aati hu. Phir dher saari baatein karenge. Kya bolta hai bantai?

Kavin sighed. Purvi left the place.

Purvi saw a man standing outside.

Purvi – Lagta hai aap Pankaj ho?

Pankaj turned around.

Pankaj – Ha.

Purvi – To aapne hi Kavin ji ko yaha laya hai?

Pankaj – Hm. Sir se file leni thi. Sir na to phone utha rahe the aur na hi Darwaja khol rahe the. Unke ghar ki ek spare key mere paas hai. Phir room ka bhi Darwaja lock dikha. To mai Darwaja tod ke gaya. Aur sir ko aise dekhke jo sabse pehle sujha wo kiya. Sir thik hai na?

Purvi nods. – Waise lagta hai aapne bhi kal raat se kuch nahi khaya.

Pankaj – Ha..Aise to mai humesha khata rehta hu

Purvi – Ha wo dikh hi raha hai

Pankaj laughs a bit.

Purvi – To...chalo. Kuch kha lete hai. Aur mujhe apne Kavin sir ke baareme bhi sunana.