Meeting Purvi again

Hello everyone!! How are you guys? Diwali enjoy ki?? 

Let's get started..

______________________________

Kahani ab tak kyuki kaafi dino se koi update nahi thi- DCP aur Kavin ka CID bureau me jhagda hota hai jiske baad Kavin ka breakdown hota hai aur wo bureau se bhaag jaat hai. Shreya uske peeche jaati hai.

Ab aage--

__________________________________

Kavin is crying as he storms out of the CID bureau. Shreya running behind him calls him. He doesn't respond. He sits in his car forcefully shuts the door and drives. Shreya takes her car and goes behind him. Kavin is driving the car with speed. He was crying. And crying and crying.

'Tujh jaisa dost hone se dost na ho to accha tha.'

'Tum Dushyant ki maut ki nahi Shruti ki maut ki investigation kar rahe ho. Agar itna hi khaas tha Dushyant to 2 mahine tak uss ladki Shruti ko nahi ghumate.'

'Apne dost ki jaan lene wala darinda hai ye.'

Kavin is driving the car at pace. Shreya is behind him. She tries to call Kavin but he disconnects.

Shreya – Hey Narayan! Kavin itni speed me jaa raha hai. Kuch galat na ho jaaye iske saath.

She sees the signal turning yellow.

Shreya – Oh nahi! Signal cross ho jau phir red hona please...please...

Kavin crosses the signal and the signal turns red.

Shreya – ARE USKE CROSS KARNE KE BAAD NAHI MERE CROSS KARNE KE BAAD RED HONA THA.

She forcefully hits the steering wheel. Kavin is continuously driving. He takes a left. He doesn't know where he is going. He is still crying and driving.

The signal turns green again. Shreya goes to find Kavin again, but till now...he has reached far.

Shreya – Yahi pe turn aana tha. Ab Kavin right gaya hoga ya left? Oh god. (She closes her eyes for a moment) Right chalti hu. Bhagwan ji..mera decision sahi ho ya galat...uss paagal ko kuch galat mat karne dena. Please ha?

And Shreya takes the right turn.

Kavin is remembering the fight in the bureau. He presses the accelerator. And suddenly presses the break with all his might. His car screeeeeeches, skids and stops.

Kavin pulls the window down. He sees a lady's back and a cute little boy in her arms. The whole crowd has gathered there. Some go to the lady and some come towards Kavin.

A man in the crowd – Dikhta nahi hai kya? Abhi marr jaate dono.

Another man – Aur nahi to kya. Bade bade log aur badi badi gaadiya. Jaan ki koi kimat hai ya nahi?

Kavin folds his hands and says 'Sorry' to everyone.

The lady who held the little boy in her arms comes in front.

The lady – Aap sab log yaha mere liye inse lade isliye aap sabka bohot bohot shukriya. Aap sabko kaam honge na, please jaiyye. Yaha bheed ki wajah peeche traffic ho raha hai.

Kavin feels he has heard the voice somewhere.

Kavin is shocked of the incident. He takes deep breaths to soothe himself.

The crowd slowly dissolves. In few minutes, Kavin is able to properly see the face of that lady.

She in coming towards him only.