02.

It's been nearly seven years and not a single sound from our missing soulmate in our head that we attempted to contact with. You always assumed they're very shy or there's something very wrong that you all didn't know yet nor realized yet.

"When are you going to see Dr. Park?" Taehyung spoke up during breakfast time they decided to share their meal with each other before they go to work to fix up their choreographer dances and few others to get ready for their next song. It is a good thing you have decided to take a day off to go see a doctor find out why and all of them agreed and can't wait to know the reason behind all of it since we're pretty anxious yet frightened at the same time.

"Soon at..." You begin delayed to check the clock quickly, "10 Am."

Everyone nods their head, pushing their food around nervous or take small bites. You sighed softly, knew the reason behind it as if it was clear last night's discussion that makes them worried about this.

~~~~~FLASHBACK FROM LAST NIGHT~~~~

"Wooo! That last dance was awesome!" Jungkook exclaimed beam his cute bunny smiles toward us all.

"I'm just glad that was over," Yoongi grunted as he found a couch to flop over it, claim it as his own cause you to laugh, saunters over to pick his legs to settle yourself down to pat his hip.

"Admit it, Yoongi, You are relishing every moment of it!"

Yoongi grunts before gummy smiles emerge on his beautiful face cause you to beam cheerfully to glanced at others with a loving gaze till your eyes land on Taehyung's concerned face.

"Tae?" Hoseok nudged Tae's side in concern, apprehended the issue cause others to stand up straight in their seat in attention.

"Do any of you feel the last soulmate around here? I don't feel them..." Tae asked, looks up at them. It cause you to frown, realized that there's no single feeling from the last soulmate that you all tried to seek out through the World Tour to meet International Army and hopefully, your soulmate will be there.

"We did the tour all over the world, and not a single feeling from our last soulmates." Namjoon sighed, rubs his face.

"Hyung...what happens if we cannot find them...o-or do they don't want us?" Jimin whispered sadly, nervously licked his plump lips to glanced up at the group.

'No, no..there must be a reason why they cannot come and seek us out...!' You reason to yourself, don't want to think terrible thing happen to your last soulmate cause you to flick your eyes over to your chest area to take a tiny peek to give out a small sigh of relief to see a small flower bud that has not been bloomed hide amidst beautiful colorful flowers that have bloomed splendidly.

"And this is our last tour...what are we supposed to do now?" Hoseok frowns lightly, rubbing Jimin's back to try to comfort him to the best ability.

"....We could ask Dr. Park about this...?" Jungkook said with doe eyes at us all, nervously.

"That's a good idea, whose got the day off?" Namjoon chimed, took the phone out to get ready to dial their private doctor as you remembered that you got the day off tomorrow, and raised hand.

"I do. I can go to the doctor to see." You are willing to find out the reason why.

~~~~END OF THE FLASHBACK~~~~

"Drive safe to the work! I'll be heading there after the doctor's appointment! I promise!" You wave at them who really want to stay behind and come with you but you knew the Bangtan Sonyeondan won't allow that.

You sighed heavily before races back into the house to grab items that you need before taking off toward the underground to unlock the car that was parking along with the other 4 cars you all owned for personal time. Slowly making it to the SM clinic due to the traffic and many stops, later on, to enter the room to inform the front desk that you are here.