05.

You're very glad that you finally got a hotel room at this very late night after your one-party quest all over Seoul on the east side only to get more and more preoccupied with the amazing sight that makes you fall in love with Seoul, Korea even more. You grin gently as you complete texting your parents and siblings to update them on what you did today and send them a few pictures also. A loud yawn slips out of your mouth cause you to shake your head lightly want to stay up but you're so fatigued from wandering all day, exploring to set your phone down next to you for you to slip off the bed to grab pajamas on the way to the bathroom to take a quick shower to wash yourself up, brush your teeth as you staring at the mirror reflect yourself.

'I hope...I can find them soon...what if they don't want me because I'm deaf...?' You ponder to yourself with small negative thoughts only for it to brush away thanks to Black's inner soul who seems to wrap itself around you to hug you cause you to smile softly, nudge your inner back toward the Black. It seems to be humming in satisfy, job well done but it didn't let you go yet. You knew Black consistently stays up late while you're in (Country) open-eyed but keeps him company till he falls asleep. 'It seems I was right about Black...he does stay up late in this night...' You chuckled to yourself, trekking over to the bed to pull duvet and sheets to get yourself comfy.

Soon as your head laid on the pillow you were out cold, but your inner soul seemed not to lets Black go anytime as they settle down to meandering together through the night as usual.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day, you were wide awake, showered, and dress in your comfortable clothes along with your luggage secured on your back as you were ready for another long day to walk to the next hotel in a few towns over. You were sipping on your odd milk that was called 'Banana Milk' and it was scrumptious to your amazement. You were texting Jackson Wang, your best friend in Korea about what was transpiring yesterday and no-hit on any small town that has no feeling of your soulmates out there.

You: So I'm going to try this location out, hopefully, I'll get a good feeling plus I'll get to see the Han River, so exciting~

Jackson: Fight! Don't give up girl, The view there is spectacular so I'm sure you would enjoy it very much. I wish I was there with you to enjoy the view but alas, duty calls! :C

You: The agony! :C The life of being idol...practice till you drop dead, get chased by fangirls or should I call them sasaneg? Did I spell it right? AND being handsome all day sounds painful to me. I'm glad I'm not you.

Jackson: One day...ONE DAY you will get to experience these so I could laugh at you! >:C

Jackson: And you will suffer with me!

You: Noooooooooooo!!! Have mercy on me!!! D8

Jackson: Mwahahahaha~

Jackson: OH! I forgot to ask, which sign language are you using??

You: Um, I'm using (Country's) Sign language, why?

Jackson: Just curious! Plus I'm planning on learning a few signs to greet you the next time I see you! :D

You: Aw, you don't have to! But that's very sweet of you.

Jackson: You're my bestie! So of course I'm determined to learn a few! GTG! I got found out and is on the run! Talk to--askldfjasdfl;!

You: Jackson, Fight!

You giggled, shake your head as you put the phone away to finish the whole banana milk, it is still a strange experience to you but you're gradually enjoying it to throw it in the recycle trash can to begin your journey to the Han River. It took you thirty minutes to reach there to gasp at the view of Han River, see some tourist people there taking pictures or sauntering by to their next detestation with their friend or family member.

'Wow, just wow..' you were stunned, unhurriedly walking to get a closer look at the dazzling blue river sweeping by. You could see many towns up ahead in the distance along with the bridge that connection between the Han River cause you to smile, took some few pictures to save later to share with your family.

Suddenly, you feel ecstasy jolt down your spine cause you to gasp lightly, eyes widen as you knew...one of your soulmates is nearby, but it's too fast for you to latch on to the sense. You bounce your head around trying to make sense of this. 'Damn...they must be in the car that drives by...' You huff lightly. So close yet so far again...You begin to calm yourself down thanks to Gold's inner envelopes around you like a tight hug as you could tell he's very worried at this moment for you to ease him down, wish to tell him that you're fine.

Unknown to yourself, Namjoon was in the car with his driver driving him to their meeting point. The leader of BTS furrow his eyebrow at the strange feeling he felt back there, uneasy. 'What was this feeling...It is like...something I should have paid attention to.'

You sigh heavily then regard your next plan, 'Since they did pass by this, indicating I should be very close or a good start...' You try to remember the euphoria feeling from start to end. 'And if he drives that way...suggesting his start point should be the other way.' You mused to yourself humming lightly as you chose to try the other way in hoping to get that feeling of other soulmates. Gradually about thirty minutes walk as you come in a Park called Yongsan Family Park out of inquisitiveness and part of you feeling that you should go there.

As soon as you step into the park, another thrill feeling shivering down your spine causes your eye to widen slightly, feel a bit light-headed but held steady on your feet. You know it's one thing...Soulmate in this park nearby...You were exhilarated yet scared at the same time as you mindless continues to take a stroll through the park trying to pinpoint the feeling as it steady grow strong then weak when you took the wrong turn cause you to turn around to follow the strong feeling.

You could feel the other's inner grow slightly excited and anxious at same like you were generating cause you to chew your lips anxious as your eyes darts around, see some couples stroll by, some parents watching their kids at the playground. You can't just concentrate on the beautiful nature due to how close you are to your soulmate. Your heart thumping as you could feel them coming close and closer to where you are driven you to pause in your step, staring up ahead.

Through the Sakura cherry trees that lining up surrounds its leaves all over but keep the road to walk through it clear with some petals slowly fluttering down to touch the ground but you were not focused on nature's beauty. You were focusing on a single person that outshines other people who passing back and forth, he was wearing a Black bucket hat with a black mask on staring right back at you cause you to remember your friend, Jackson Wang who wore it the other day makes you uncertain if he's famous too, but you knew one thing; he's your soulmate.

The Red Soulmate.

You don't know if you want to cry for joy or run toward him to give him the hug that you always wanted to give out toward the Red as your feet start to move slowly at first as you watch the other mirror your movement toward you in a daze as if he has seen the oasis the first time. Your heart continues to throb faster and before you know it. You and your Red Soulmate were rushing toward each other with arms spread to grab each other into a tight hug, not letting each other go for the first time.

You could feel your soul hums in joy, looping around the Red's as if you never want to lets him go, lets him know that you're here, holding him at last. You could feel your soulmate's body shudders making you think he's speaking or crying. It could be both but you can't tell for sure due to squashing your face into his chest due to how far your height can reach. Soon as you feel the other start to break the hug away cause you to lift your head to get a better look at him, the mask and hat disguised his face but you can see his warm dark brown eyes crinkles in happiness to see you, grab both of your cheeks to stroking with his thumb run over them.

One thing you knew; You are finally home with them.