Chapter 2

(The next day, near at the city Agrabah. Daniel Tiger, Pikachu and AJ arrive)
Daniel Tiger: We're here in Agrabah
AJ:Right.
(Then they here a voice)

Cut to a rooftop, where Aladdin rushes up to the edge, carrying a loaf of bread. He almost drops it over the edge.)

Razoul: Stop! Thief! I'll have your hands for a trophy, street rat.
Aladdin: All this for a loaf of bread? Whoa!
(He jumps off, landing on two ropes strung between buildings, with drying clothes on them. He skies down them, collecting bits and pieces of clothing on him as he goes. Finally, he's nearing the end of the rope, at a window, when a woman reaches out and slams the shutters closed. Aladdin slams into the shutters and falls to the street, his fall being broken by numerous awnings and the pile of clothes around him. He pulls off the top layer of clothes and is about to enjoy his bread when...)

Guard 1#: There he is!
Guard 2#: You won't get away so easy!
Aladdin: You think that was easy?
Razoul: You two, over that way, and you, follow me. We'll find him.
Aladdin: Morning, ladies.
Woman: Getting into trouble a little early today, aren't we, Aladdin?
Aladdin: Trouble? No way. You're only in trouble if you get caught.
Razoul: Gotcha.
Aladdin: I'm in trouble.
Razoul: And this time... [monkey squeaking]
Aladdin: Perfect timing, Abu, as usual.
Abu: Abu.
AJ: Back off guard!
Aladdin: Well, look what we have here
Daniel Tiger:Uh hello, sir. That was a nasty fall from the top of the building you made.
AJ: Yeah, are you okay?
Aladdin: I'm fine. Just trying to get away from the guards with the bread. And you are?
Daniel Tiger: Well I'm Daniel Tiger this Pikachu.
Pikachu: Pikachu: [greeting] PIKACHU!
AJ: I'm AJ the one and only forever lion cub.
Aladdin: Well I'm Aladdin and this my monkey, Abu.
Abu: Abu.
Aladdin: Come on let's get outta here!

[Aladdin]
Gotta keep...one jump ahead of the breadline
One swing ahead of the sword
I steal only what I can't afford
That's everything!
(Aladdin battles a guard wielding a sword. He dodges a couple of swings, then pulls down the guard's pants. Abu raspberries the guard, then dodges an attack. The guard swings at Aladdin, but destroys a barrel of fish. As Aladdinruns off, the guard pulls a fish over his lower body as a pair of pants.)

[Aladdin]
One jump ahead of the lawmen
That's all, and that's no joke
These guys don't appreciate I'm broke!
(Aladdin, Abu, Tino and the heroes scamper up a pile of barrels, then kick one down on top of another guard.)

[Guards]
(one at a time) Riffraff! Street rat!
Scoundrel! Take that!
[Aladdin]
Just a little snack guys.
(ALADDIN scampers to the top of a platform. The GUARDS shake the platform back and fro trying to knock him off.)

[Guards]
Rip him open, take it back guys!
[Aladdin]
I can take a hint, gotta face the facts
You're my only friend, Abu!
Woman: Who?!?
(ALADDIN jumps off the platform to certain death, only to grab ABU's hands like an acrobat. The pair swing into a harem.)

[Female woman]
Oh, it's sad Aladdin's hit the bottom
He's become a one-man rise in crime
(ABU finds a plate full of fruit and stuffs his mouth full like a chipmunk.)

[A another woman]
I'd blame parents, except he hasn't got 'em!
[Aladdin]
Gotta eat to live, gotta steal to eat
Tell you all about it when I got the time!
(ALADDIN and ABU exit. Cut to MUSCLEMAN flexing to a crowd. The GUARDS rush past. Cut to ALADDIN and ABU behind the MUSCLEMAN, matching his moves, until they make a mistake and are discovered.)

[Aladdin]
One jump ahead of the slowpokes
One skip ahead of my doom
Next time gonna use a nom de plume.
Razoul: There he is!
[Aladdin]
One jump ahead of the hitmen
One hit ahead of the flock
I think I'll take a stroll around the block.
(A chase sequence, in which ALADDIN and ABU, pursued by the GUARDS, race through a flock of sheep, hurdle a MAN sleeping on a bed of nails {of course one extremely large GUARD lands on him}. ABU disguises himself with jewels until a SHOPKEEPER discovers him.